Reviews for Luffy's SexEd
Gintoki bankai chapter 1 . 9/17
This story was funny and a blast to read.
Angel chapter 1 . 7/4
I haven't laughed in so hard in... ever. That was so hilarious I think I died. Especially with Ace's part. I can't stop laughing.
Lockpine chapter 1 . 4/3
I know they were trying to protect his innocence and all that but chopper is a doctor he was probably best qualified to give the explanation. I'm sure Doctorine probably told him about it during his training. Great story by the way!
LostSilva chapter 1 . 3/13
LMAOO I CANT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Aww poor ace

And luffy
They got the worst of it i think
Kaaiii chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
OH GOSH! MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! HAHA SWORDS AND FOOD !
Con los chifladi chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
eres bueno tiene que seguir esta historia amigo siguelas todas las historias cortada que dios te ayude jajajja
pero en el lemon te ayuden las frutas del diablo
Boogaloo chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This story was so fucking good.
Toastychee346 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
soc60cor chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
this was just so freakin' funny! as soon as I seen the summary, I was like ' this should be interesting to read' and boom! it was! I think u should make a sequel to this. please? :3
David chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Your story is so good that you should join the developers and make the new episodes together
Rangrids chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Damn... I was sobbing and choking from laughing too much! I really wish there was a sequel
Cateleon10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Best story I have read in a while. it was really good I can't believe how much effort it took them. My mind almost exploded of how innocent Luffy acted.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
The mystery of wrestling, sword stabbing and making grapes... All for the future of mankind. (and I was laughing so hard my sister called me crazy)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I really liked it and I ended up laughing for half of it but I really wish Nami or Robin explained it too him because I think it would have been besides that I thought it was very good.