Reviews for Luffy's SexEd
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Aww poor ace

And luffy
They got the worst of it i think
lovesesshy chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
OH GOSH! MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! HAHA SWORDS AND FOOD !
Con los chifladi chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
eres bueno tiene que seguir esta historia amigo siguelas todas las historias cortada que dios te ayude jajajja
pero en el lemon te ayuden las frutas del diablo
Boogaloo chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This story was so fucking good.
Toastychee346 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
soc60cor chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
this was just so freakin' funny! as soon as I seen the summary, I was like ' this should be interesting to read' and boom! it was! I think u should make a sequel to this. please? :3
David chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Your story is so good that you should join the developers and make the new episodes together
Rangrids chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Damn... I was sobbing and choking from laughing too much! I really wish there was a sequel
Cateleon10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Best story I have read in a while. it was really good I can't believe how much effort it took them. My mind almost exploded of how innocent Luffy acted.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
The mystery of wrestling, sword stabbing and making grapes... All for the future of mankind. (and I was laughing so hard my sister called me crazy)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I really liked it and I ended up laughing for half of it but I really wish Nami or Robin explained it too him because I think it would have been besides that I thought it was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Omg tht was priceless
So damn funny
But the bowel theory actually does work
Ps I stopped reading half way cause I just HAD to review
Michelle Rita chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I could not tell you how I try to resist but I couldn't But I TOTES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ACELU BROTHERLY LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH SOOOO CUTE EEEEEEKKKKK!
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Omg best humor fic ever! And Luffy's explanation with Ace... poor you Ace:))))
byt234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Nice story but you should make a story about luffy and nami having sex.