Reviews for Luffy's SexEd
David chapter 1 . 2/2
Your story is so good that you should join the developers and make the new episodes together
Rangrids chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Damn... I was sobbing and choking from laughing too much! I really wish there was a sequel
Cateleon10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Best story I have read in a while. it was really good I can't believe how much effort it took them. My mind almost exploded of how innocent Luffy acted.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
The mystery of wrestling, sword stabbing and making grapes... All for the future of mankind. (and I was laughing so hard my sister called me crazy)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I really liked it and I ended up laughing for half of it but I really wish Nami or Robin explained it too him because I think it would have been besides that I thought it was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Omg tht was priceless
So damn funny
But the bowel theory actually does work
Ps I stopped reading half way cause I just HAD to review
Michelle Rita chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I could not tell you how I try to resist but I couldn't But I TOTES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ACELU BROTHERLY LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH SOOOO CUTE EEEEEEKKKKK!
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Omg best humor fic ever! And Luffy's explanation with Ace... poor you Ace:))))
byt234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Nice story but you should make a story about luffy and nami having sex.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
awesome! any more?
ALJHEN chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
LOL... HAHAHAHA WOW... KIND OF FUNNY TO IMAGINE LUFFY STABBING A GIRL AND SMILE PROUDLY OF IT
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this is so cute! Luffy is so innocent, best part was to stab a woman and hide the sword in huge bowl that's luffy. I honestly think even if he saw the pictures as Garp told he wont understand, he is so thick headed, but its the cutest thing i ever read abour Luffy. Awesome keep up the nice work :D
vocaloidzoro chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Poor ace! XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
NOOOOO! LUFFY!

STOP ASKING!

XDDD

(Robin should have called Dragon instead of Garp...! That would be amusing...!)

Oh nooo... Luffy's mind already tainted! He got the real image now!

And now he asked it how it felt!?

If he know the answer, he probably want to try it! DX

Nooooo!