Reviews for Fallen Angel
Tuuna chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love love love the story :D the spiritual part was awesome, and I like it when they story is vague yet you still get it :D
Hm chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I'm shocked this doesn't doesn't have a world of reviews. This was so pretty written. So pwetty tremulously so. So stirring and so ethsreal
Tru chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I'm breathless after reading this. This is so beautiful. So uterky beautiful. Blair throws her headband- her halo. The way he fell in love with her. Your descriptions are dizzying. A little confusing but that's what metaphorical writting is supposed to be like. On the whole- so not sucking. It does not suck and I'd like to punch someone who could ever think otherwise. Not that that would be possible 3
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow, that was really good. I love how you had the angel and devil comparison with Chuck and Blair. The Hades and Persephone thing was really interesting and fit perfectly. I loved how you went through what happened and still had it in the angel and devil comparison. And having them meet in the middle. The whole thing was brilliantly done. I loved it.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
WOW! This was incrediable to read. I really loved reading it, a lot.

You did a wonderful job in writing this.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Beautiful work! I really loved it!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I liked it. Especially the end about how they both kind of stumbled into the middle so they could be together foreverrrr.

Great job!