Reviews for Platonic
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
A good idea (I personally love Platonism) that resulted in a text that could be polished. There are sentences making no sense (near to the end). The theme is not clear, it get carried away somewhere in the middle.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hi there!1

This is so cool! .

I like that kenai is such a great brother to koda! :)

i think that it's great that he loves koda and stays with him to protect him and make sure that he himself is a good brother. :)

I like the ending!

thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
E-Kiarlic chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww that was a really sweet fanfic! I think that the movie itself is way under appreciated! xD Haha... Anyway, good job once again. I just love Koda! 33
Ben J. B chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hey, this is a good story,

A platonic love towards the little brother! :3

I love the part where Kenai put his arm around Koda and calmed him down, it was cute!

It's nice to see a new story of Brother Bear. 3
CherryVALady chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You are so right, the fandom does need more loving. I really like the scene you put here, showcases the whole point of the movie really well. Read it to my little neighbor, think it made her feel better.
Xion the Author chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Brother Bear! Yipee! More stories! I casually come back here to see there are any new stories written

Interesting writing style! Different from normal, yet clear and understandable.

Go platonic love!

~Been Here Before~

Xion the Author
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww...that was so sweet! Both brothers slept together because they are both siblings even though they're not in the same family. Nice story Levy!

I was done with one of my stories and I was thinking if I should update a story about Mushu's past. Right now, I'm doing a story called "Because Mushu loves Mulan" about Mushu who is thinking about his unrequited feelings of love for Mulan even though they are not meant to be together. What do you think? Oh and the title is based from the song "Because I love her" from the Swan princess.