Reviews for The Day the Music Died
Smile-E chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
What an amazing story! It was very well written, and you had me COMPLETELY hooked! Admittedly, I would've liked to see more Ringo and Cristina, but that's probably just my fangirling over their cuteness getting in the way... :/ Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who calls Paul 'Paulie'! :) Thank you so much for such an amazing fanfic!
Hollie chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Now, if my memory serves me correct dates are the other way round in America, so i'm guessing when you updated on 05/08/11 it was May the 8th, a year ago tomorrow? this is an American sight, right? Anyway! It's been a year (I think) maybe as a anniversary present you could write a sequel! or update. I really like your story, Annie isn't perceived as one of those typical 'Mary-Sue's', too shy and unrealistic to even kiss a Beatle (seriously, who could resist?) I also feel a somewhat realistic sense to the fact Annie smoked, just about everyone did back then! I had a laughing fit at the "I am a present in myself, Lennon" think i'll be using that sometime! Please to the love of God read this, and consider my questions for a sequel!
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Oh please please please continue! And put Chris back with Ringo please!
beatlebuff13 chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
great story! i hope you write a sequel. :)
Victoria Harrison chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I love it, just love it, I am defnetly liking this and you as an author and putting an alert for the author and story, very good work.

Your Friend,

Victoria Harrison
ByeByeRainBird chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
ONE WORD:

:DDDDD THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Kay:)
TheresaPizza chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
Man, I was afraid you wouldn't finish! Great ending!
LyssaInTheSky chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
Very good way to end the story. The only thing I personally wish you would have mentioned was whether or not George and Annie made up. (maybe you did and I just missed it)

Anyway, very good :)
The Nowhere Girl chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
:) That's all I gotta say. It was a good story, really leaves you wanting more, but I like that about it. Thanks :)

~Sarah
Loree18 chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Oh yes you finished it! And I really liked the ending, at least they met again..

I enjoyed this story so much I hope you're planning another story..? I will read it!

Thankyou for this wonderful story
MasterWere chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
I think the ending fit perfectly for this story. I'm so glad you came back to finish it. :)
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I knew it! It was John that Annie had sex with! XD
Loree18 chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Wow this story is really great! I hope you will continue, I want to know if Paul and Annie will be together, I really hope they do ..

Please continue, this story is so beautiful
MasterWere chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
I hope you haven't given up on this story! I hope you update soon, it's killing me having to wait!
ByeByeRainBird chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
WHAT? NO NO NO NO! CRISSY AND ANNIE NEED TO STAAAAAAAAAAY! D: (puppy dog eyes with award winning pout) Pleaaaaase?

You'll break poor Ringo's heart if he ever reads this! ): (lol just sayin')