Reviews for Freewill and Chains
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 11 . 6/10
So I know it's been about 4 years since you last updated this, but I just came across it, and I really like it. This is an extremely well written story... one of the best I've seen in a long time, and while it seems you may have abandoned it I hope you will consider finish in it. I'd love to find out what happens in the next chapter(s).
Liljaiiris chapter 11 . 4/15
This story is really good and the plot so far well thought! I was really sad to find it unfinished, hopefully you'll continue it one day or give it for adoption!
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 11 . 3/7
No! No! No! Why did you stop updating?! This story is great!
Persephone of Abydos chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
I hope one day you will continue this story, as it is amazing!
Maxennce chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story. Loving the bella and Jacob relationship and how it seems to be subtly changing now. Keep up th great work and I wonder when bells will find out that wolf and Jacob are one and the same person!
Cheers
Max
TessLouise chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I just noticed that this hasn't been updated for several years. I realize that RL obligations get in the way. Just want to offer a little encouragement...this really is a great story and I hope you come back to it some day.
TessLouise chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
They're so cute!
TessLouise chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Whew - intense!
TessLouise chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
This made me tear up! Poor Bella!
TessLouise chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Lovely.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Very sweet.
Unknown Atheist chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Is this abandoned?
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
I started this story somewhat hesitantly. I'm pretty picky about how I like my fic. Happily, I was totally hooked almost instantly. Yes, it's totally flipped the canon upside down and inside out, but it is such a great twist that it becomes a totally unique story.

I so love the new take on Jacob and Bella and I love seeing the story through Jacobs POV. It's all completely original and fresh and I'm left wanting more more more!

I'm really disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in so long, but I'm following anyway, with hopes that someday we can get the rest of the story. It's just too good to not know what happens next!
jurodgers chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I'm finally caught up, is this story still going? I'm hooked!
TranquilSapphire chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
This is one wonderfully written story that looks like it will never be updated. Sad.