Reviews for Freewill and Chains
Unknown Atheist chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Is this abandoned?
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
I started this story somewhat hesitantly. I'm pretty picky about how I like my fic. Happily, I was totally hooked almost instantly. Yes, it's totally flipped the canon upside down and inside out, but it is such a great twist that it becomes a totally unique story.

I so love the new take on Jacob and Bella and I love seeing the story through Jacobs POV. It's all completely original and fresh and I'm left wanting more more more!

I'm really disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in so long, but I'm following anyway, with hopes that someday we can get the rest of the story. It's just too good to not know what happens next!
jurodgers chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I'm finally caught up, is this story still going? I'm hooked!
TranquilSapphire chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
This is one wonderfully written story that looks like it will never be updated. Sad.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I need to know what Jacob does to Paul! I can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Bella is adorable with her seriousness, her innocence, and her love.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
The pink, strawberry cloud was just too perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Your characterizations are flawless. You should've written the series. Love your narration.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This was an incredibly amazing way of illustrating the pull Jacob and Bella feel when it comes to each other. I adore your writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I miss this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I miss this story. I miss the characters. I miss wondering about your very original plotlines. Please come back to this story. I miss it.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Please update this. I've read this story countless times and therefore I am being very persistent in asking you to update this. Please update this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Please update this. I miss this story. It is one of the sweetest J/B stories written, and I miss it terribly. Please update this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Please update this. It is such a nice perspective-brotherly Jacob, an early imprint, childhood Bella, and emotions that are so genuine. Please update this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014