Reviews for Freewill and Chains
Yoshi77 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
I love this story right now! please update!
awesomeami316 chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
I can't wait for them to actually get together and Bella figure out Jacob was Wolf all along
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
Ok so whats going on with Seth for real? Is this story over or is it ever gonna be updated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Ok what was with the Italics from before? What were they about?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
So glad they're back in the same place. Will he ever tell her he's the wolf?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
So in the week that he didnt phase a vamp came and drained someone? Fuck that was fast.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
Sincerely hope that Renee doesnt take her away. That would be so cruel for both Bea's and Jake's sanity's. They both need eachother. I could only imagine how difficult it'll be for his wolf to be away from her for so long. If days are unbearable, I wonder what months feel like.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
She's moving isnt she? Who's Henry?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
This is such a sweet chapter.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
This chapter made me cry. It was heartbreaking hearing her talk like that.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Its so adorable how something as simple as seeing the wolf brings her so much happiness.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
So Bea is younger here?
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
So I know it's been about 4 years since you last updated this, but I just came across it, and I really like it. This is an extremely well written story... one of the best I've seen in a long time, and while it seems you may have abandoned it I hope you will consider finish in it. I'd love to find out what happens in the next chapter(s).
Liljaiiris chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
This story is really good and the plot so far well thought! I was really sad to find it unfinished, hopefully you'll continue it one day or give it for adoption!
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
No! No! No! Why did you stop updating?! This story is great!