Reviews for You Shouldn't Be Here
Alice Carter chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
This is a wonderful story. I hope that you are able to continue it at some point. Beautifully written!
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
What is your understanding of Ianto's and Jack's relationship? I have read most of the stories on fanfic and some are good, some are really good and others well leave a lot to be desired. I know what I think they relationship is like, but it is always interesting to get someone else's point of view.
janie17 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I really hope you are going to someday do more with this! It was very good.
Infamous Rowe chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
This is... OMG! :D Would you mind reading one of my stories? They aren't near as good as yours but I've been hoping for some more reviews to my stories.
Infamous Rowe chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Love this chapter! "Go to sleep, Jack." "M'kay." That made me laugh! :)
Yasu Min chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Oh gosh, absolutely brilliant. I can imagine something like this happening. I've often pictured what they'd do with the stopwatch and all that. I have to be honest with you dear, your stories make me blush. I'm not used to reading sex scenes, I have read them, I'm just still not used to them. But between Jones and Harkness and this I think I'll be alright, haha.

Honestly, I've been enjoying your take on what goes on behind the scenes between Jack and Ianto and I hope that you can find your muse to carry on with this story. If you don't, no worries, I'll just imagine them myself haha.

Also, do you have any suggestions for other stories in the Jack/Ianto fandom? I love your stuff, so I trust whatever you think is a good read will be a good read.
Yasu Min chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Flashbacks are a writers life line... at least I think so for these sorts of things :) I do love flashbacks, especially when it comes to Torchwood and Jack and Ianto.

Loved the ending of this chapter "Go to sleep Jack." "M'kay"

Hahah class!
Yasu Min chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Still loving it and just so you know, I love slow relationships to ones that just jump straight into the smut. Great things take time and we all know Jack and Ianto are bloody fantastic!
Yasu Min chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Short, but sweet. Loved it when Jack thought damn his reputation to hell, there's nothing wrong with a slow start. fantastic :D
Yasu Min chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Countrycide was a seriously crazy episode, but I enjoyed it because it was alien, but just human nature.

Poor Ianto... you really are great at writing these guys dear. Though, I do feel Ianto may not be that fragile, but he does have many layers... I just like to think of Ianto as a strong man... which he is of course, but he does have that fragility to him.. never mind I agree with you.
Yasu Min chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I decided to come and read this since you mentioned it a few times in Jones and Harkness... and I love this first chapter. Honestly, like I said in my review on Entry Wounds, I am going to see this as something that actually happened and think that the camera didn't capture them. Cut-out scenes :)

I know this is something you aren't thinking about too much any more but I am going to read what you've got and give you my opinions dear!
brionyjae chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
*cough* Oh my goodness! Just realised that for some crazy reason, I hadn't reviewed this chapter of YSBH... :P And now I look like a complete stalker for even realising that, but then, I'm sure that isn't exactly surprising ;) teeheee. Just reread this story, I really do love it still! Maybe eventually you'll find the motivation to revisit it? *winks* xx
RaiineDays chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
This is awesome. I like your take on how their relationship developed.
chironsgirl chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I hope you keep doing more of this. Are you sure you've only done a bit of Torchwood writing? You seem to have a knack for it.

XOXOXO
riftintime chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Very much how I see the characters, and your portrayal of Jack is wonderful. I like the gradual development of their friendship here. It's really a joy to read your work.

What you've written is so thoughtful and well balanced, and you convey both of them beautifully - their loneliness and strength, and their vulnerable sides. You've written them with great sensitivity and tenderness too.

Hope you're able to continue with this story. I'd love to read more.