Reviews for A Little R&R
xDivashell24x chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
oh my god I love it! Such a good story. So nice to see a different side to the IR boys :-)
Rachel chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
So glad I decided to read this after you mentioned it in Most Wanted, it's brilliant! I especially loved Gordon. I reckon you'd write a great Scott/Penny story if you wanted to
Writer With Sprite chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
Thumbs up. I enjoyed.
eriphi chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
Truly, truly marvellous. It's been a while since I enjoyed a story as much as this. You managed to hold my attention all the way through (thank goodness for the Internet on mobile phones, although my eyes might not recover!) and you have manage to perform that most difficult of tasks, you made it look easy to write such quality - and I know it is not.

There are so many joyous character moments here that it is hard to pick out favourites. John's smugness over his conquests, virgil's nerves (nicely contrasted with his coolness in danger), the duchess (the best kind of oc - loved everythin that he did and said) Gordon to the rescue, jeff's reluctance to know all about the 'flings', but his understanding that it is because of the life they lead.

Oh, I could go on! But mostly I wanted to say thank you for all your work and effort. I have loved every minute of it. Well done.
eriphi chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Brilliant start. I am enjoying this very much indeed. Lots of mystery and great character moments. This is very nicely written and flows beautifully. Thank you for your sterling work. Now to the next chapters.
LiGi chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
Damn it! How can you leave us wondering about Scott and Penny! Stupid Alan for deleting the video!

Anyway, great story! I love the idea and all of the boys were brilliantly in character, I especially liked Gordon's rich playboy act treating Virgil like a servant, and then all of the Gordon and Cyrus bits! Hehehe :D

LiGi x
Math Girl chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Whew! Sometimes it's good to have brothers, no matter how pestiferous they are in regular life... Well done, Gordon! And Rob Hall certainly deserves whatever he gets, plus a second helping.

Christine
Math Girl chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
Noooo! You can't leave it there! John is smug and Virgil disatisfied, and we still don't know how Scott got a broken nose! Back to the keyboard, young lady! Write, I say!

Christine
McHammy chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
What a great final chapter. All loose ends tidied up nicely. I'm glad Virgil is okay.

I enjoyed the part where they were listening to the tapes and all Virgil was worried about was his missed cue! And then Scott and Virgil having the music case all along, priceless.

I really enjoyed the goodbye scene, it was typical family banter.

Alan is so funny, deleting the tape and then regretting it, but I suppose he does owe Scott so he did the right thing. Would love to have seen Virgil in sequins - again!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story Bee, it was excellently written, very entertaining, extremely funny in parts and you should be proud. I'll wait in excited anticipation for the next one.
Elsa Jay chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
What a lovely ending to a brilliant story, I have eagerly looked forward to each chapter and enjoyed them all. Your regular updates were much appreciated (even if it meant the story ended sooner).

I particularly liked how you wrote Penny, she had character and depth, no exaggerated speech pattern and not a 'string' in sight. Very well done.

Loved the way each Tracy got a moment in the limelight and even Jeff got to be off island for a few days.

Sneaky, sneaky Gordon, 10 out of 10 for trying, just a shame Alan was in his very brief new and improved mode.

With everyone thinking about Scott/Penny and Virgil/Amy and Gordon/any woman with a pulse, John slipped under the radar. Where was he and who with?

'Scott sat back, the smile on his face growing wider as he thought about that night at Bailey's.’ That makes me smile every time, well Virgil’s not the only one with a very, vivid imagination.

Thank you for a wonderful wonderful read, looking forward to more from you.
Whirlgirl chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Another winner! Everyone seemed more relaxed at last. the whole figuring out where the Blackmail tapes were was great. Anybody see that and they NEVER would guess their real Jobs! Funny stuff!

Loved Gordon making himself at home in Amy's room just to bait Virgil. And Virgils unique take on what was important on the Lounge recording was spot on! Silly of Gordon not to watch the duplicate he made. And Virgil was the only person Scott would have confided in about that night with Penny. Then comes the call and the moment is gone. All I can say is OOHH SO CLOSE!

There are some stories that are great reads and some that in addition to entertaining reading would lend themselves well to other mediums. This felt like one of those. Thank you for another Wonderful tale.
FireFriday chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
Awsome chapter! I love how you wrapped it up!

FF Out.
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
excellent ending loved the story will read again cant wait for the next one
Loopstagirl chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
Oh you cannot leave it there with Scott and Penny, that was just cruel!

Oh wow, what a fantastic chapter to a brilliant story! Absolutely adored this one! Gordon's refusal to leave Virgil and Amy, Alan's new turn about, only to regret it, John's air of smugness. Loved Jeff as well, everyone was just perfect!

Really cannot express how much i enjoyed this! Thank you so much for the mention at the beginning, that really made me smile. You know I am always here! :D A perfect end to a perfect story! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
McHammy chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Oh my goodness poor Virgil! To be glad he hadn't got to go home, obviously having spent a lovely night with Amy, and then Rob turns up!

"Reluctantly, Virgil did as he was told, not just closing his eyes, but screwing them up tightly, his whole body tense as he waited for the blow he knew was coming."

OUCH! What a hero for not doing anything to endanger Amy. I don't think Jeff need worry about whether Virgil would be happier playing music than in International Rescue.

Trust Gordon to end up with a hangover! John's a sly old dog, I wonder if Gordon will get anything out of him!

Thank heavens for their watches or they may never have found Virgil. I loved the way Gordon went barrelling in and took down Rob Hall before he could do any damage. A hammer to his hands? Virgil wasn't the only one growing wide-eyed with panic!

Gordon was just superb "His eyes and voice were full of understanding as he simply said, "Worst nightmare, huh, Virg?" Fantastic writing!

I really thought we had seen the last of Rob so this chapter was a real bonus, a bit of Virgil whumping and a family rescue, who could ask for more? (ME! please!)