Reviews for Gardevoir protects me from everything
GREEN0704 chapter 1 . 6/22
I am lost for words on how weird yet beautiful story but author, THIS IS TWISTED! I MEAN I MADE A CREEPYPASTA LIKE THIS BUT THIS IS JUST SO TWISTED YET AMAZING! MY MIND IS TWISTED AND WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN AFTER READING THIS SO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE THE STORY, WAIT TILL YOU ARE 16 TO READ THIS OR YOUR MIND WILL BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FUDGED UP FOR FREAKING LIFE! I LOVE THIS STORY BUT IT NEEDS A SEQUEL NOW! MAKE ONE! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THIS STORY IS JUST SO AWSOME BUT IT HAS TWISTED MY BRAIN BEYOND HELP THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE SAVED FROM HIS WEIRD MEDIAL CONDITION THAT CAUSED HIM TO MAKE THIS! MAKE A PART 2 PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT GUY AND HIS TWISTED GARDEVOIR BE CALLS HIS ENSLAVER/GIRLFRIEND. No offense on the Gardevoir but I would keep him as my actual slave and not whatever this is because she is the one who is giving him all this stuff like he is in TWISTED heaven but if I was Rina, I would make him my actual slave ik that sounds TWISTED but yeah. That joke had to be TWISTED send it to me.
Wow. Loved it beginning to end.
sans chapter 1 . 1/16
the gardevoir is going to have a bad time
Da Jerm chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Just like my wife eh?
w074 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Holy shit. Happy ending? 'I' Don't think so. However the darkest part of the story is that he grows to love it, to depend on it. I read this 5 times, now. Really well done.
Laka chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
GAYEST STORY EVER!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
WOW that was DARK!
Meriru chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Never in my life have I read such a dark fanfiction of the Embrace Pokémon. Kudos to you, sir, for this frighteningly believeable tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
High impact sexual violence my favorite
Griffin87443 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I feel kinda bad for this guy fyi this is the first time I have ever read a story like this I like it
What chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Wow, that got dark fast
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Well, that was a good story. But can't another Gardivour stop Rina's power?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Liked it but there should be a sequel of him fixing the whole stuck in a house because of an over protective pokemon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016