Reviews for Gardevoir protects me from everything
That... Is... Deep... That was brilliant ! Good job diving into Gardevoir's psychic powers and showing how strong she really is.
Hope you make more !
Karl Angelo956 chapter 1 . 6/3
i'f this happens to be real in the future, I'LL KILL THAT BITCH GARDEVOIR!
*Plays song "Die Motherfucker Die!"*
rc48177 chapter 1 . 4/12
Pretty good all things considered
worried chapter 1 . 4/4
I'm worried I have a gf like this, if you don't here from me again A SEND HELP!
Rediron101 chapter 1 . 1/31
... And that my friends is why you never date a fucking gardevoir.
Kind of funny, in a weird way
GhostWarrior1515 chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow
Blaze chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So he likes his life to be a same old same old... I don't but still good backstory and sh*t so good job
Conqueror A chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Out of all the stories I read about Gardevoir this has to have been the darkest. I thought it was great story.
awsome101920 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
*looks at gardivor sleeping* "I shall never speak of this. I don't want to give her ideas" *-* shit I'm thinking help!
Clockwork Calamities chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Interesting story. I really like the use of information on Rina's evolutions, especially Ralts, as too many people seem to overlook the small details of the PokeDex. Granted, the story seemed to be a little odd with all the blood-spilling and violence, but it ultimately had a point in the story, and I thought it was great. Bravo good (insert Author's gender here), bravo.
dan-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Interesting bit of Fridge horror. The darker side of Gardevoir does seem to get a lot of attention at times. I applaud your efforts.
slayer911 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Dude , you have been possessed . Does anyone care to go with me on a rescue mission to save this guy ?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
this reminded me why i love this website so thanks
max chapter 1 . 8/4/2014