Reviews for Question & Answer
Katepaw chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
:D
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Exactly how bored were you?
I love it though
Bunnypaws chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Well that was creative! Very funny, I like it!
The WeyrWoman chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Uh, Myka does have a tattoo, they show it in the episode with Alice's mirror and the future-showing hand-hurting gambling coin.

It's a small black infinity symbol on her ankle.
Kat Bee Dee chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
This fic made me laugh sooo much! Seriously! I commend you for your comedic timing! The "filled-out" portions about Myka and Pete were the BEST! Grrreat job! D
Mathmel chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Great ending! Loved all of the questions asked! :)
Shorty McGee chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I loved that! Thank you for the plug! I will have to upload my next chapter now!
Shorty McGee chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I am more than happy with the chapter! On to chapter five!
InuGhost2.0 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
So that's how Claudia changes her hair so quickly. Thanks for using my questions. Keep up the great work.

InuGhost
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Very happy with the bodyguard. Brilliant story, I'm kinda sad that it ended but I think you might have been running out of questions. I hope to read more of your work soon.

~FallenOutTheWindow
InuGhost2.0 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Funny chapter. Its a shame to see this come to an end, but I certainly enjoyed reading it. I guess the Warehouse agents are going to be a little more cautious if anyone from FF shows up to ask them some more questions. Excellent story, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.

InuGhost
KJay99 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
ROFL!

Gosh that was awesome! Can almost picture that happening!

"Floral arranging class"? LOL!

(ok now everyone within ear shot thinks I"m insane. Hm. Probably true...)

I guess that guy is in touch with his ying and yang! Probably makes him qualified to body guard Mrs. F. (/me thinks.)

Absolutely great!

Love the way you annoyingly stick to asking questions.

Fantastic.

(/me giggles the rest of the day.)
Hazel Fyrebird chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
This is hilarious! Great job!
Noele Flamel chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Ask Artie if he likes trying to die!

AND ASK MYKA WHEN SHE GOT THE FERRET!

And, just a random question for the road, is Walt Disney's first pen in the warehouse? *PLans to sneak in and use it*
KJay99 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Artie: What was in your travel box that you said was "Horrifying" when Claudia asked what it was?

("Claudia" episode right before she said Serendipity was her stripper name.)

How long have you been the lead agent in the Warehouse?

Claudia: How did she end up under psychiatric evaluation?

How is Joshua doing?

Myka: Do you ever want to go back to the secret service and leave the warehouse?

Pete: Do you think that you could do this job on your own without a partner?

-Ninja ... ROFL!