Reviews for The Past Never Dies
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wow! Talk about a C-block hehe! But news about Sam is way important than getting tail! Good job! :D
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
*squawk* Wonderful little drabble! I hate having to write a review to try and avoid spoilers so...I'll keep my review short.

Wonderfully touching and if only things were this...painless...for Dean.

Tuppence
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
He'd never feel whole again, but he loved her for making him feel home - great line MeAzrael

Viv
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That one: "Did I come at an unfortunate time?"

It's so Cas. It's so damn Cas, I have his face in front of my inner eye, his tilted head, his naive expression, HONEY, I JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF HERE!

And then the fact that Dean has learned to read the angel's features – fantastic! I love it!

Kiss,

Barbara
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awesome job! Very nice use of the challenge word! LOL! Definitely an "unfortunate" time for Cass to show up! However, being as it's about Sam, I'm sure Dean will forgive him ;-) Excellent Drabble, As Always, Kathy
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Dean will never be right until Sam's back - lovely snippet - thanks!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Interesting. Now I want to know what Cas has to tell Dean.

Bev x
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, intriguing start, are you going to continue this? I like that Lisa fainted, can't help wondering if maybe Cas helped her along a bit?

Sue
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, my. Wonderful usage of both words. I love the imagery of Lisa in Dean's arms trying to make him feel loved and at home.

Cas. No clue. Unfortunate time? Ya might say that :)

We're getting ever closer to the season premiere and this made the anticipation all the more sweet! I'm so looking forward to this season and while I know Lisa wont be an episode regular - I very much like the fact that she'll be there for him to come home to. At least she better be! No more ceiling fires! LoL!

That said - I have to say that I do not have a drabble contribution this week. I've been sick and in bed for the last 4 days. As a matter of fact, today is the first day I was able to get up and actually make breakfast for the kids and do a little housework. Thank goodness I have a hubby to pick up the slack - cuz there was a lot of slack the last few days! I tried on my laptop on Friday and it just wasn't gonna happen. I was miserable :( Next week though!

Great job, hon! I'm off to check out Barb's :P

-shan
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooh, now you know you might have to do a Barbara and continue this one next week...

Nice use of both your challenges. Obviously inspiration struck just in time!