Reviews for Meet Me On The Equinox
The Dreamer Girl In Blue chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Heyy, I absolutely love this story and I must say, it is one of the first storys that has made me so into it in the first 2 chapters. Please update, it would be really good :) :) :)
scribbleeexx chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I really like the the start of this story - It's promising and intriguing enough for me to want to know more about it. I'm curious... are you planning on updating/finishing this story at all? Given its actually been 3 years since the last update... chances are extremely low but I'm hopeful and this is pretty original and I love a Rose who defies her own expectations. I'd really like to know where this story could go, even if its just outline the plot to give us an idea of where you wanted this story to go.
Lumosify chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Sounds interesting! Can't wait for the next post. Oooh, what is so important that the Equinox Society has to miss Christmas breaks for? The suspense is going to kill me, I assure you.

So you must save this and many other readers' lives by posting! Only then will we not starve from suspense. We shall eat up the next chapter and survive to the next one.

PLEASE UPDATE!

Lumosify who really is going to die from suspense-related symptoms because, just like this Rose, she's got an insatiable curiosity which wishes to be exploited.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
You should finish it. I want to know what happens!
Dobby I love you chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
This is really good! can you please write some more?
voldemort chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I usually don't beg, especially to mudbloods, but this is fantastic. Update please.
Diana chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You really should continue this. It's great.
CHM13 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Are you still continuing this fic, its really interesting...?
FeigningInterest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You're never finishing this, are you? O_O That pretty much ruins my life a bit. I love this very much so far!
FeigningInterest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I have a feeling I'm going to totally adore this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Must. Have. More.
MarauderGal66 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I love what you have written so far. Are you ever going to update?
BlueNynaeve chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Mwa-ha-ha-ha! Please continue.
Casey chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
please update! Looks really original and interesting, and I love your writing
I3SCORPIUS chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Wow, this seems totally facinating. PLEASE UPDATE! Totally love your writing! Xoxo