Reviews for Helpless
Uzuki Cheverie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow, great job. Your writing style is very interesting, along with the plot. Makes me want to read Samurai High School! It's probably a manga, right? If it is, I can just find it on . Again, great job, and keep up the awesome work! :)

-Uzuki Cheverie
Moonphase chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
From FANBBS thread.

Hi, you reviewed one of my fics, so here I am returning a review. I struggled because I don't really know the fandoms you write for. I liked this a lot. It was emotionally intense (very good angst, in other words!) I liked how the short, simple sentences juxtaposed against how heavy on the emotion they were, describing how this boy is almost helpless against his own success, which is an odd concept, but makes sense, considering he was once bullied and a clown.
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Excellent little fic! I love your insight into his character. It was the perfect amount of reluctance mixed with a helping of heart. Very true to cannon. Also, I agree with you, it was a fantastic drama. Of course, Asian TV trumps American any day anyway.
Goalihta-Leigh chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oo great, just great. You did Kotaro really good and I'm a big fan of the series.