Reviews for Seven Years
I really like it
Guest i guess chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
You should proof read. Other than that goods tory.
A looong review chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Children are not exactly that reasonable and obedient. Maybe some are, but I think Leia would be a more cautious and you know more Leia-like. Luke is okay. Maybe before writing you'll do more researchh next time :) or read other fanfics about little children.(make sure you read a good one) also spend time with children! Not just for fanfics also it's a great experience! Maybe you have a child, and he/she is like luke and leia in this story. If that's the case you are one lucky person to have easy children. :)) great story tho. Anakin's first appereance was a bit rushed, you know. But still, it was good. Your story is good. Just could have been better. Such a long review :D i hope you'll read this. See you on another fanfic!
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful & charming story! Loved it! :D
shieldmaiden19 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Awww! :D This was a well-written, engaging AU, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The only thing I can say against it is that, at times, your spelling is atrocious. But nothing a go-over wouldn't fix. Don't get me wrong, you are a very talented writer, but you would be a BETTER writer if you took a little more time to fix spelling errors. Long review short, work on spelling, and GREAT fic! :)

I'd love to read any continuations of this story, most especially about Luke and Mara!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
i loved this story! it's made me laugh so much :) too cute!
CommChatter chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I read this again and it still cracks me up. I love, love LOVE the idea of Obi-Wan with a date. Mara is definately great and I love the younger Skywalkers too.
Any chance of getting a sequel? Or a oneshot of the time when Anakin was injured and Obi-Wan called him Ani? Please, oh please?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
wow what an awesome story, hilarious and adorable!
TeeJay chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I loved your fanfic. Good job! I've read two of yours today & as soon as I can I will read another. Thank you for sharing. The only slightly negative comment I have is to suggest a bit more proofreading.
CommChatter chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Love it! I really love the fact that Obi-Wan gets a date!
Its cute, funny and completely heartwarming, and a great story
Happy Trails
-Pegasusrider87
shurtugal88 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
nice...
Megara The Jedi chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Loved it! I thought it was amazing!
cje24576 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Very nice! I wonder what Anakin was up to when everything went on (e.g., Order 66, hunt for Jedi) & how he survived the hunt for Jedi! I also wonder if he was involved in the Rebellion! I hope you'll consider doing a story on the in between years (between when they last saw each other & now)(including when Anakin became a Knight, when he became a Master (if he is), when he was put on the Council (if he was), Order 66, hunt for Jedi, the Rebellion, defeat of Sidious, etc.)! I think it would make a great story! Glad Anakin didn't turn to the dark side!
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is great! Poor Ani & Padme! I also hope you'll consider doing a higher-rated version! I need more of the mush!
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I loved,loved,loved this story! Very good indeed. Always loved happily ever after for Anakin and Padme and Luke and Leia, etc.