Reviews for Seven Years
catzrool chapter 6 . 5/11
that was really truly very cute
JJ chapter 6 . 2/27
When Padme tells him she couldn't keep her promise ugh my heart! Too cute. Thanks for writing.
SharKohen chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Sweet story! Loved the references to fishes for some reason, though I don't exactly like fish myself...
MumsieDo chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
This was really cute! Liked it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Nice nice nice
joy called life chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
This was a great and refreshing read. Thanks.
guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
This is so precious and adorable. I like that you added Mara, and the tidbit about Obi-wan raising her.
Leia Skytantrum chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
This was such a stunning and refreshing story. I loved every second of it.
shoesareoverrated chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
A full fish tank indeed! Very melt my heart and plaster a huge smile over my face fan fic. thank you for that
shoesareoverrated chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
This was awesome :)
shoesareoverrated chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
OH COME ON ANIKAN!
LilyWanKenobi chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Love this story. I lost it once and it took me hours to find it again. Was so glad when by a stroke of luck, no, more like the will of the force, led me to it once again.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
I really like it
Guest i guess chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
You should proof read. Other than that goods tory.
A looong review chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Children are not exactly that reasonable and obedient. Maybe some are, but I think Leia would be a more cautious and you know more Leia-like. Luke is okay. Maybe before writing you'll do more researchh next time :) or read other fanfics about little children.(make sure you read a good one) also spend time with children! Not just for fanfics also it's a great experience! Maybe you have a child, and he/she is like luke and leia in this story. If that's the case you are one lucky person to have easy children. :)) great story tho. Anakin's first appereance was a bit rushed, you know. But still, it was good. Your story is good. Just could have been better. Such a long review :D i hope you'll read this. See you on another fanfic!