Reviews for Seven Years
elle.brodie chapter 6 . 8/7
A full fish tank indeed! Very melt my heart and plaster a huge smile over my face fan fic. thank you for that
elle.brodie chapter 5 . 8/7
This was awesome :)
elle.brodie chapter 2 . 8/7
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 6 . 4/25
Love this story. I lost it once and it took me hours to find it again. Was so glad when by a stroke of luck, no, more like the will of the force, led me to it once again.
I really like it
Guest i guess chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
You should proof read. Other than that goods tory.
A looong review chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Children are not exactly that reasonable and obedient. Maybe some are, but I think Leia would be a more cautious and you know more Leia-like. Luke is okay. Maybe before writing you'll do more researchh next time :) or read other fanfics about little children.(make sure you read a good one) also spend time with children! Not just for fanfics also it's a great experience! Maybe you have a child, and he/she is like luke and leia in this story. If that's the case you are one lucky person to have easy children. :)) great story tho. Anakin's first appereance was a bit rushed, you know. But still, it was good. Your story is good. Just could have been better. Such a long review :D i hope you'll read this. See you on another fanfic!
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful & charming story! Loved it! :D
shieldmaiden19 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Awww! :D This was a well-written, engaging AU, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The only thing I can say against it is that, at times, your spelling is atrocious. But nothing a go-over wouldn't fix. Don't get me wrong, you are a very talented writer, but you would be a BETTER writer if you took a little more time to fix spelling errors. Long review short, work on spelling, and GREAT fic! :)

I'd love to read any continuations of this story, most especially about Luke and Mara!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
i loved this story! it's made me laugh so much :) too cute!
CommChatter chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I read this again and it still cracks me up. I love, love LOVE the idea of Obi-Wan with a date. Mara is definately great and I love the younger Skywalkers too.
Any chance of getting a sequel? Or a oneshot of the time when Anakin was injured and Obi-Wan called him Ani? Please, oh please?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
wow what an awesome story, hilarious and adorable!
TeeJay chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I loved your fanfic. Good job! I've read two of yours today & as soon as I can I will read another. Thank you for sharing. The only slightly negative comment I have is to suggest a bit more proofreading.
CommChatter chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Love it! I really love the fact that Obi-Wan gets a date!
Its cute, funny and completely heartwarming, and a great story
Happy Trails