Reviews for Do You Dream About Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Kima5489 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I dream about you coming back and finishing this story. Get on a new chapter ASAP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
cool
FeyFaerie chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
It's only halfway finished?! This is AWESOME! But you've left it for so long! It's so good to see a Jalex plot that hasn't been done to death, and that little Dream Lovers meeting place plot device is certainly pretty new, finally a different take on them just dreaming about each other! :D
Now THIS is a story I can hate Miranda in! :')
Please, please update this, and soon!
cocain2 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Great, great story! Please update it if you ever have time.
WyldCard4 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
God's Brother I must say I LOVE this fic. Just, so erotic. I love Justin's use of body control on Alex, not even close to enough of that in this fandom. I hope you haven't given up on this one, because I REALLY like this smut. Also looks like you have an intriguing plot developing, but mostly the smut.
ugeisha chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This was just as hot as the first instalment. I really like your characterisation and the situations that you put them in. I can't wait for your next chapter!
pixiestix16 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
this is indecently amazing in the best of ways.
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
well wholly fuck. just... damn.
xxvannyazz chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Such a long hot chapter.

You should write more when Justin and Alex busy doing each other while his friend knocking on his door, it must be really funny, hit and thrilling if it's more detail, lol.
xxvannyazz chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome and so hot.

I like that Justin so aggressive there, but I could see he roughed her up after saw the way he hugged her on the shows.
In Love With Technology chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
OMG! So great! Can't wait for another update!
milady-in-blue chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Love it, really hot.

It's interesting that you use Miranda as well considering Miranda basically looks like the older version of Alex, her jealousy towards Miranda is really makes sense.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
This was TOO hot for one read! You've got a natural talent for writing steamy smuts. I loved it!
Baku babe chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Gotta say great smut! All hail the smut-master LOL hot fanfic, you left me hot and bothered. Great.