Reviews for Hunger
Kochabilka chapter 1 . 3/25
This was terrific! :-)
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Good story. Wish there was more.
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOVED this!
LOVED this Jasper!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
that is a great one shot

I reckon it deserves a companion piece from B's POV. and her doing the vampire change thing with her. but thats just my opinion.
blueseedfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
aww i really like thisstory you should continue at least give me like 1 more chapter really grate story
chambook0 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i liked that a lot more than i thought i would. nicely done.
Zorbin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very good, I really like it! :)

Lena-Rae chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
:O wow... just wow. W-O-W hehe anyway i loved it and it would b awsom if u made this a story
littlewitch713 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i love jasper in this one! the way he seduces bella is so in line with his character, or at least as i've always perceived it from the books. but what i want to know is... why not more? :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
What stood out for me about this story was the atmosphere you managed to create. I felt really bad for the girl. I think I would have almost preferred to have had Jasper eat her than have to endure the life she was going to have. Ok maybe that's extreme but damn...

I liked that Jasper felt compassion for her without falling for her instantly. I also liked that they are slowly falling in love. That was so sweet. Now he has given her the news about him being a vampire. I am fairly sure he will turn her.

Thanks for sharing your o/s. Sorry if I am rambling. Its late and I am tied. LOL
hopelessromantic92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Realy good. Will there be more?
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
covenmama chapter 1 . 10/11/2010

Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I loved this o/s. Will you be turning it into a full story? I'd love to read more.

daisy14308 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved everything about this O/S! Would love it even more if you continued with it- hint, hint :)