Reviews for The Girl With the Cello
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome ones hot! LOVE it!:D
Kate-Katherine chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I play the cello and I love Jackson Rathbone.. Its a perfect combination for a story
Jajjo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aaw that was sweet and yet sexy at the same time.

Great oneshot! :) off to read some more.

Xx
Plumtree5991 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awwwhaaa that was soo cute :) xx
oskigal chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This story was wonderful, (it took me ages to actually get around to reading it.) It is also sad that I am enough of a Jackson groupie that I knew right where the references came from. Thank you, the one shots you guys right are always amazing. This one especially lifted my spirits as I plug along through exams. Happy holidays; I hope real life has ceased kicking your buts.
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Cute, cute, cute! Right when I think I couldn't love Conty or the two of you more - or Jackson for that interview - this happens.

*fans self* What a hot first encounter! And lmao, he actually jizzed in his pants. Nice.

Aww, she's all his and he's all hers. Be cuter, I dare you. Or funnier even. "Them's my titties"? *cracks up* Oh, Jasper.

I really like Peter and Charlotte, I feel like we never see them enough.

Ehh... lame review is lame. :\ Sorry, just wanted to read and review real quick before heading off to dreamland. I loves y'all.

xoxo
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Cute fun story!

I added this to my C2 ~~ Longer is Better~~

:o)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was amazing, I really liked it a lot. :)
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
awwww "then im all yours" that was sweet
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
*sigh* this was sweeeeeeet :)

The only thing I couldn't figure out, if they were high-school age or college age? it might be obvious for anyone who knows a bit more of the US school system, but as far as I know in Hungary you can go to music academies at the age of 14 or 18... :)

I loved that we only saw J/A and Charlotte and Peter. I don1t read much P/C or anything with them, so it was nice to read a story with them :)

Conty must have been really happy reading this, it's a loooooong and sweet one shot, I'm sure she liked it! :)

That being said, I'm sorry I didn't bid on you, but I was (and am) totally broke at the moment... (btw I still haven't seen Eclipse)

love you sweets :*

playing the cello xD

LOL so hormonal

I JUST LOVE Jazz&Alice
Mori8512 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love it. So cute. And I totally think you should continue it. But they shouldn't always be lovey dovey, they should be that couple that breaks up every few weeks and constantly fights, but that is just the way they are with each other and it works form them. LOL, js.

Linds :)
Banky chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Aww, hell yeahhhhh! Alsper's BAAAACK, with some new wordage.

Excellent work, as always, ladies. Love me some Alsper Jalice, so sweet, yet oh so smutty.

Perfect. ; )