Reviews for In Morbus Quod Valetudo
Izzaj chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow. Wonderful. I don't know what to say. Beautiful story.
A traineve love chapter 1 . 4/15
Well well well ... this story is the best one I've been reading so far ;-; it was so touching and I could feel and imagine every word of it and it's a great sign I don't really deserve to rate it or something like you did a great job this is the first time I get a story warming my heart this way ...
iWriteAnyStory chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Fuck it- this is the best Black Cat fanfiction I have had the pleasure of reading (and at this point it's fair to say I have read the vast majority. I have a problem :') ). I'm not a Train/ Eve shipper (Train and Saya are my OTP) but it didn't matter. You made me so invested in them I cried a bit. Characters were down to the T- and whilst so many parts of the story were painful, the parts I liked best were where you captured the heartwarming and bitter sweet moments - Train being able to walk around the room for the first time with Eve clapping was one of my favourites. Their relationships were excellently explored and relatable- and I feel like I know the characters better as a result of having read this.
I hope whatever you're doing/ will do involves writing in some shape or form, because this was excellent.
HanableKing28 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Haha evil little princess. I like the story. It wrenched my heart a few times. Very good
Yeahman chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Really good fic!
CrazyFool65 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
loved it you did a great job with this. you have real talent
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I've read books where a female reader is so touched by a romantic phase in her novel that the emotions spill and transform into tears. That's what happened to me when this was all over, and I don't know if it's from the sadness that this is over,or from the happiness that I read it. This feels like the perfect extension and blend of everything that is Black Cat. Thank you.
Aerith Tsukiyomi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It took me long time to read this .-. but it was worth the time.

There is no adjectives to qualify how incredible, amazing, so real, is this fic.
Tonie-san chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like the story! :] It kinda warms my heart hehe I wish Eve gets better soon
SragonZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think I just like your work in general. I've read your Black Cat stories, and some of the FFVII ones as well. And I want to read more. Seriously not enough good train x eve stories around either. :\
Gongondemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I haven't read anything THAT well written in a LONG time! I applaud your skills as a writer, and am glad to say that I lost an hour of sleep reading it. I felt like I was ganna cry at one point...romances KILL me! You better write more stories like this!
JimmyDANj2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Brilliant. Spectcular. Really all I can say. Well, no, not really. Finally, a GOOD fanfiction about Eve and Train, the two most epic characters that Kentaro-san created in any of his works. There are oneshots, few and far between, about Train and Eve, that show actual effort having been spent on it, but this is one of the only really remarkable works that I've read. I'm so glad I chanced upon it. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, and the pure emotion you evoke in your fiction, that comes about because of ACTUAL, genuine issues, (not just lame excuses to get Eve and Train together) that truly show Eve and Train's bond, is refreshing. You've got a REAL story here, and that's more than a lot of people can say. Keep it up, and good job.
Kuronekoxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Amazing! i'm sorry I didn't read this sooner! *adds in favorites*
Epik121 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
well, what can i say? one of the greatest fanfics i've ever read, definitely. it had the maturity and language of a professional writer, and the imagination and creativity of someone who knows what he's doing. The story itself was really entertaining and interesting, and i thought the romance between train and eve was really well developed, unlike some shallower and sillier fanfics ive read on this site. well, i could ramble on about this, but to sum it up, amazing story.

oh yeah, this sentence, "Kyoko's been offered an acting role in a TV show about a fire witch."

don't think that nobody caught onto that, cuz at least one guy did. to-love-ru reference, haha
theREDCODE chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
hey good i like it no let say it again i love it Keep eating i like this