Reviews for In Morbus Quod Valetudo
HanableKing28 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Haha evil little princess. I like the story. It wrenched my heart a few times. Very good
Yeahman chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Really good fic!
CrazyFool65 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
loved it you did a great job with this. you have real talent
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I've read books where a female reader is so touched by a romantic phase in her novel that the emotions spill and transform into tears. That's what happened to me when this was all over, and I don't know if it's from the sadness that this is over,or from the happiness that I read it. This feels like the perfect extension and blend of everything that is Black Cat. Thank you.
Aerith Tsukiyomi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It took me long time to read this .-. but it was worth the time.

There is no adjectives to qualify how incredible, amazing, so real, is this fic.
Tonie-san chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like the story! :] It kinda warms my heart hehe I wish Eve gets better soon
SragonZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think I just like your work in general. I've read your Black Cat stories, and some of the FFVII ones as well. And I want to read more. Seriously not enough good train x eve stories around either. :\
Gongondemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I haven't read anything THAT well written in a LONG time! I applaud your skills as a writer, and am glad to say that I lost an hour of sleep reading it. I felt like I was ganna cry at one point...romances KILL me! You better write more stories like this!
JimmyDANj2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Brilliant. Spectcular. Really all I can say. Well, no, not really. Finally, a GOOD fanfiction about Eve and Train, the two most epic characters that Kentaro-san created in any of his works. There are oneshots, few and far between, about Train and Eve, that show actual effort having been spent on it, but this is one of the only really remarkable works that I've read. I'm so glad I chanced upon it. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, and the pure emotion you evoke in your fiction, that comes about because of ACTUAL, genuine issues, (not just lame excuses to get Eve and Train together) that truly show Eve and Train's bond, is refreshing. You've got a REAL story here, and that's more than a lot of people can say. Keep it up, and good job.
Kuronekoxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Amazing! i'm sorry I didn't read this sooner! *adds in favorites*
Epik121 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
well, what can i say? one of the greatest fanfics i've ever read, definitely. it had the maturity and language of a professional writer, and the imagination and creativity of someone who knows what he's doing. The story itself was really entertaining and interesting, and i thought the romance between train and eve was really well developed, unlike some shallower and sillier fanfics ive read on this site. well, i could ramble on about this, but to sum it up, amazing story.

oh yeah, this sentence, "Kyoko's been offered an acting role in a TV show about a fire witch."

don't think that nobody caught onto that, cuz at least one guy did. to-love-ru reference, haha
theREDCODE chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
hey good i like it no let say it again i love it Keep eating i like this
Dyusu chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my. This took me a very long time to read because I would reread parts of it over and over again.

In other words, I loved it. )

The way you made Eve and Train mature was amazing. You made everything realistic and entrancing. The way you made the hospital sound made me think differently of hospitals. The way you made the romance develop was very natural without the typicals romance events that occur in-between. And Sven - I can't describe how much fun I had laughing at his actions in this!

However, I was saddened that Eve's nanomachines threatened her like cancer. But that made the story even better as it progressed. Train also dealing with issues of his own - it made the story become very balanced with the happiness and worries of life.

In retrospect, I hope you write another oneshot for Eve and Train. I really loved this one as it made my day. )

yugiohgx5dsgrl
ChaosArmed chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ah, yeah, this is that feeling that I just read an amazing and moving story that shook my heart.

"Keep writing". :D
Chronian Demoness XIV chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow...

That is simply BEAUTIFUL!

The way you weaved your words... The details you shaped into your sentences! You wove an artful tapestry of love and hope. Furthermore, you really kept it realistic.

Poor Sven though!

He's going bald! XD

I get the feeling that you've spent much time in a hospital, with how you stress the fact that everything smells of antiseptic and cleanliness. I like how you made an idea of Eve having used her nanomachines too often (that's what I got from it, so forgive me that that is an incorrect interpretation) and that she had her own sort of cancer.

Keep up your wonderful work, painting words onto a canvas to make a wondrous, very poetic piece of literate art.

Chronos Number XIV

PS (I love how Creed sent money! It just goes to show that he's really not such a bad guy after all!)