Reviews for Those are lies
Something tells me this gonna be good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I love your writing! I also love this story!
Insane Certifiably chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
*sniffles* The letters were extremely sad, Hermonie must live!

interesting twists on things, Sirus and Belatrix being Hermonie's parents and Draco being the third member of their party.

Well done.
Izzycullen6 chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
Good
dlead7 chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Beautiful ending! got a bit misty eyed when severus was killed :'(

very well writen and pieced together :)

loved it!

-debbie-lou
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
Btw, Hermione is older than Harry due to her year using the time turner.
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
This chapter was much better. As a side not though. In your letters you mixed up to words. Revenge should be avenge and faith should be fate.
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Those points were all a bit predictable, but atleast it is getting better.
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Your plot is making me curious. I'll admit that. It's like I know there is something special here, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. I think it would be much better if you laid down a little history withing the first few chapters. You can keep some things secret, sure, but you aren't giving enough to the reader(dad's identity, mother's identity, how snape new her, why she switched sides, who the old man's identity is. There are just too many unknowns. I find asking your self questions about the plot and characters as you write helps to fill in these details. Also, keep in mind that each character will talk differently. Hermione is just a tiny bit ooc, nothing too extreme, but Voldemort just wouldn't talk the way you have him talking. Any ways, I'm going to continue reading in hopes that it gets better.
Silva Lily chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
Your story is bloody brilliant !

I cried in parts too your an awesome writer !

I hope to read some more of your things soon :D
VikkiSuLuvzYew chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
I totally immensely loved your story! Keep up the good work and I'm thankfully that you take off time when your busy to update this! Thank you! :)
randomafied person chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
i think her mum is bellatrix
leakingpenholder chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
This was a great story. I liked the beginning more than the ending, but still it was absolutely wonderful, not always cheering, but very well written and thrilling to read. 'Great job you've done!
the-writing-vampire chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
I think you had a good story here. I'm a little sad to see it end, but I understand your views. If Severus didn't have to always die, something tells me he would act the same with Hermione and Draco's kids as their actual grandparents... Only more so!
i regret being here and 12 chapter 21 . 11/14/2010
ENCORE! ENCORE! great chapter! i don't think this needs a sequel...unless you're thinking of introducing a new villian. i'm confused. arthur's a bad guy?

QUOTE FROM STORY

" Arthur took this opportunity to try to get up but Hermione turned around quickly and pointed her wand at his head once again. Arthur shook a bit but Hermione laughed, surprising Harry and Draco.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. You are nothing but a sick twisted bastard who will pay for his actions but I'm not cruel enough to kill you in front of your kids. I'd rather see you die by the hands of someone who will have a lot more anger against you than I have. After all, you betrayed the Order by selling information to the Dark Lord. I'm sure that someone will end up doing my dirty work and will make sure that you get exactly what you deserve." As soon as these words left her mouth, Voldemort showed up and the battle began. "

END QUOTE.