Reviews for Hunt for the Dark Haired Angel
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Aside from being out of character and having a few grammar issues, this was a fantastic story! While it could have used a bit more detail lol I absolutely loved it! Entertaining, engaging, full of emotion, and kept me reading it all the way through until I finished it! Bravo and encore!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I love this story from star to finish. :) glad I found it. :)
hersiver123 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
I know it's been a while since you have published this so you probably won't even see this, but I just wanted to point something out. There is no way a bullet could have hurt gohan, even without a ki barrier as you explained. Goku took a bullet straight to the head when he was a kid and before he knew about ki , and he is much much weaker than gohan. I don't mean to flame or anything, it just really annoys me when authors have bullets hurt gohan or other characters at his level in fanfiction. It goes completely against the dbz universe, especially for one of the strongest characters in the series. Other thank that, your story is well written and flows together nicely, that bullet thing is just a major pet peeve of mine so I may have to stop here. You are an excellent writer however and should definitely continue fanfiction.
gabelou1991 chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
J'aime c'est mignon.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Adorable :3 i loved this story
Lunaris-wind chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
This was a very sweet story. I was very happy to read it, and even more so that it didn't have all the horrid 'comedy' tropes so many DBZ stories featuring Gohan and Videl have. Thanks for writing it.
Johan chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
You Have To Update Again This Story Is Amazing And Awesome
Super-Kami-Guru chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Super Kami Guru approves of this story!
bigblukrew chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
This story was really good, epic even. I loved the ending of it lol. Even though I'm sad it's over, you did an amazing job with the whole thing. I wish I was more into Digimon so I could read your other stories though :/ Maybe one of these days...
MRMenaMRM chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
So adorable! After the nearly 4 years I've been on this site I got to read this story! It seriously had my world turning:) I hope you have more stories that I haven't already read lol and you can hopefully give me some advice on my story that Im gonna need re writing:)
MasenkoX chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
I really liked this story. Thanks for writing it. That ending was awesome too.
maesde chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
ahahha so awesome a story :D great job!
WMMRT chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
For me, this is the best Gohan/Videl fanfic i have ever read
NerdsRule chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
That would definitely turn me away. Lol.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 18 . 7/18/2013