Reviews for Movie Night
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
CUUUTE! Logan and Laura watching a movie. First it's that awkward cute and then later the heartwarming kind of cute.

Why Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? It sounds random and funny.
Cage Bird chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great story!
TruShadowKing chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this was cute and the ending hahahaha
Sitka chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Cute story. I liked it a lot, although I just wanted to point out that it's 'Rogue' not 'Rouge'.
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Can i get a WOOOOOHHHH! This was...amazing, I've always wanted a Logan/ X-23 bonding fanfic. This is the first one I read, and I'm glad. You make X-23 so perfectly herself it's amazing. AWWWWWW...(hugs! Then runs away)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I liked the story. We need more stories about X-23, especially Logan/X-23 father/daughter bonding.
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was good. I like how she didn't know what those things were. It was a little odd how it kind of switched point of views, but that's just another writing style, I suppose.

What exactly where they doing, if not sleeping together?
Some dude chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was quite funny, thought Chocolate isn't actually unhealthy, its actually good for your heart, I don't know how, but it is, & either way both Logan & X-23 wouldn't have to worry about eating unhealthy, as Logan said in the 5ft episode after Kitty warned him about his diet his healing factor somehow allows him to break down fatty foods. All in all, a good story.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Chill, Tobz, you haven't lost anything :) I, personally thought it was cute, despite the lack of Jubbyness *pointed look* anyway... I was still jumping up and down when I saw "New Story" in my inbox :D

I thought it was sweet that Logan arranged something to 'bond' with Laura (even if it was Prof. X's idea), and it was HILARIOUS that he couldn't figure out that Rogue was being sarcastic! (u misspelled her name a couple times, but ur forgiven)

I love the way Laura reflects on the time she ate pizza and classified it as 'junk food', then holds the chocolate possessively - reminds me of me with chocolate :)

And for the Jubby bit: first, I was a bit confused, I'll admit, and read it a couple times, but then I got it (at least, I'm pretty sure). I was following the mindset of Logan giving them 'the talk' (laughing my head off, too), but then I became curious as to what they were actually doing...?

Totoally sweet :)

J
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awww! That was sooooo cute! X-23 is one of my fav charecters. I especially loved the part where Logan had to explain what chocolate was. Great job!

-Ace