Reviews for The New God of War
Gachmara chapter 20 . 1/29
While i enjoy most of the story, i do not like how you made Kratos so indecisive and weak-minded. He is willingly following the gods as if he is still their pet, taking orders and being their servant boy...
RedHood001 chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
Update soon, this is a great story.
Loki chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Athena was a goddess of war in greek mythology she was was the goddess of battle tactics not of peace!
VFR6 chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
So, its been more than 6 months. Did you drop this story?
VFR6 chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I have read a few Justice League Animates fic that heavily invovled Olympian as a central plot, only one focused on one of the pantheon as a character develepment, Aphrodite. Other panheons, such as Artemis, Athena and others only appeared to the heroes when the plot required, touching little about their daily lives.
I am glad this story exist, it offers a different interpretation of Olympian daily lives instead of the usual scene of banquet, watching mortals and granting weapon and armor upon mortal.
Mind if I recommend this to a friend? He wrote a good Superman/Aphrodite story which have the Goddess of Love goes hand to hand with wonder woman just to dance with Clark. And she makes Batman blushed.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
This is amazing can't wait for next chapter
Hollow Choice chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Two notes; first, potatoes are native to the mountains of Peru, and did not transfer over to Europe until well into the 16-17th centuries.

Second, Sparta quite famously had no walls; it was the Spartan claim that their men were their walls, and they needed no others.

"When King Agesilaus was asked why Sparta had no walls, he pointed to his men and said, “These are the walls of Sparta.”

When visiting a foreign city, King Agesilaus was shown the city’s strong walls. He remarked, “What splendid women’s quarters!”"
lennoxmacduff chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Another amazing piece of job. This looks a little Alternate Universe but they are so much in character that it looks great. Remember that, as noted in ghost of Sparta when kratos enters the temple of ares, spartan people used to make piles of enemy corposes as sacrifice to the god of war. With kratos that ended because they saw him more as a man like them than a god.
My advice to you is that you consider not going canon with the games and you keep the athena-kratos-artemis-morpheus plot. I have read many stories that go in the AU that are GREAT because of the possibilities, but only if you keep them in character.
Perfect Carnage chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Glad to see that you're still putting out chapters.

-Perfect Carnage
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Damn... So close to those two thick headed gods kissing. So long, i waited for this chapter. It was totally worth it.

So is the teenage love fest between Kratos and Athena drag on ?
And will Artemis screw it up even more ?

And just what is Hades planning?

It was a great chapter and hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Well if you want to keep this in canon, as far as we know kratos does not get released from his memories until the end of ghost of Sparta where, while Athena is making him forget the memories, he stops her not wanting to forget what the gods did to him so it would fuel his revenge.
Regarding morpheous, I would simply make kratos take aquiles from him, then morpheous mocks at kratos and he simply slays him for that (like Hermes in gow3). Then zeus would rage against kratos for that and so begin zeus' madness about kratos.
NeonZangetsu chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Nooooo! I need more updates! I've read this for the last few hours and I'm already at the last chapter!

Update soon,

Nz
pwashington chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
he could just tourture morpheaus increase his punishment if he keeps dicking him over
lennox chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
It is nice to see some kratos athena again
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter... Loved the teasing of Athena and i hope we get the next chapter soon.