Reviews for The New God of War
James Burgess chapter 12 . 11/24
I must say most fan fiction I've read tends to be sub par as it were however this is a welcome change. When i started reading this i was hooked i mean the way you write these characters is amazing each one feels like a three dimensional character with ambitions, desires, likes and dislikes. I particularly like how you handled Kratos and Dionysus in this it is great to see Kratos interact with a god in a positive way for once and hell see Kratos act without rage and revenge guiding his every move looking forward to what this story will bring to the table.
Sentinel1995 chapter 23 . 11/12
Finally!

I've been waiting for ages for this story to be updated again :D
Last time I read this I was halfway through college. Now I'm going to graduate in 6 months. Good to see you back working on your story and hope all is well :D
StreetRacer-Sam chapter 23 . 11/8
It's amazing to see you back. I was looking forward to read this chapter. Now as far as the chapter concerns, it was amazing. A few errors here and there but that's not noticeable when you write such great stuffs. Story wise there are a lot of questions. Let's go with one now. What exactly are you planning with the story?
HelL4DAluCarD chapter 23 . 11/8
This ficbis seriously good. I don't why it has such low views and favorites. This should get more attention. By the way, awesome chapter. Loved it! Please do update quick!
Alucard out.
RedHood001 chapter 23 . 11/8
I do hope Kratos and Athena get together, you make them so well in this, and Kratos could actually use some more emotion than just anger and revenge and sadness.
The Undying Will chapter 23 . 11/8
Oh my gods! You're back! With a great chapter too! Tell me, will this story still go to a point that the events of God of War 2 (and 3) would come to pass or will this take an entirely different route? Either way, I'm glad you've updated this and expect more updates in the future.
TigerVolcano5000 chapter 22 . 8/27
I'm really liking this story so far. This actually reminds me of watching the Star Wars prequels, it's good now even though you know where it's leading. Question, will you continue down the regular path or make a new timelime where Kratos lives peacefully with the Olympians? Update soon, this is a good story you have here
StreetRacer-Sam chapter 8 . 8/21
I still can't believe what you did. Kratos, a selfish and blood thirsty Spartan General, Ghost of Sparta and even a God Slayer, you turned that wild beast into something no one has ever seen before. Even after him turned into god, you didn't forget what made human. different from a God, if not better. If not bad or evil, even God can be selfish sometimes and their greediness causes a lot of trouble. They lack the sense of respect and some basic morals a lot. That's where come human. The word Humanity is derived from Human, for their moral senses are the best. And even when everyone would have lost hope here, not only you changed Kratos, but you changed. now a God, into a human. I Salute to you.
HelL4DAluCarD chapter 22 . 7/22
Why don't you update this fic anymore? I want to read it cuz it is one if the best fics i've read in recent times. Please, update this beautiful story. I want to read more of it. I beg of you!
Alucard out.
lmc9389 chapter 22 . 5/30
Hope you continue
OHIO chapter 1 . 3/23
oh and by the way Athena is goddess of war tactics not piece...
OHIO chapter 1 . 3/23
dude i freaking like this story please I beg you continue the damn story
Gachmara chapter 20 . 1/29
While i enjoy most of the story, i do not like how you made Kratos so indecisive and weak-minded. He is willingly following the gods as if he is still their pet, taking orders and being their servant boy...
RedHood001 chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
Update soon, this is a great story.
Loki chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Athena was a goddess of war in greek mythology she was was the goddess of battle tactics not of peace!