Reviews for Sex in a Coffin Has Never Been so Romantic
suikarin chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
sequel please
Cassie chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
... Oh my gosh that was so awesome! My fangirl side is squeling so much! I really hope u do make a sequel to this there is like no stories with grell and undertaker babies unless one of them are dead or they gave it up or it dies! I love you!
Pasta Lover1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Grell and Undertaker babies please? I'll lived you fo Eva! Please I will be he happiest person in the world
FallinInReverse chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
As I got to the end of the chapter I could NOT stop laughing. Yhat was so fun! _
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Voltaire! YESS!
I love the end. As if Ciel wasn't scarred enough already...XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
umm... ok?
Vivi the Vixen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
O.O you should make the sequel don't see enough Grell Undertaker pairings if you ask me
BrandNewWay chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OMG ! I LOVED IT SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH ! AWESOME ! the last scene really made me laugh with ciel and sebastian \v/ ( GENIUS ! )

Xx
Hemeophage chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love Voltaire! (You really should put a disclaimer in your story that the song is not yours though) Great story :)

Hemeopahge
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
yeah! I loved it :D Sex in a coffin *O* xD

sayonaraa
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh. My. God. I like your Kuroshitsuji stuff, but was reluctant to read this because of the whole sequel with mpreg thing. /don't like mpreg/ But then i was all like just read it, and then i saw "when the devil is too busy, and death's a bit too much,", i was just like omg voltaire! I think i rather like creepy guys in top hats, to be honest... I LOVE YOU! Seriously, keep up the good work!
DAfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Make a sequel NOW!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
hehe loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"'And it's so easy when you're evil

this is the life for me the devil tips his hat to me!

i do it all because i'm evil

and i do it all for free'

almost free, kufufu i still need a -first rate- laugh."
Shinigamisutcliff chapter 1 . 10/23/2011