Reviews for A Heck of a Drug
whos' askin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
BOOOO! You suck!
Music'sGF chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Omg i really liked this. It really shows how much of a drama queen Dubois really is. lol and i really thought you were talking about either huey or riley the entire time. :)until the last sentence of course.
ILoveYou1234567890123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
ohhhhhh my gosh seeee at first i thought she was talking about huey den she metioned cindy loves you and she tries impresssing you so i was like ohhhh its rileyyy but dennn it said chocolate i was like wtf i dint even knowwwww i mean i love chocolate to but damn im dont like chocolae dat much dat i would describe my feelings for it you knowwwwww but damnnnnn good chapterrrrrr!
Guerillaz chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hahaaa! Only Jazmine Dubois would be able to express her deep feelings of love for a Hershey's Chocolate Bar in 1,500 words or more!

When I first read this story, I thought Jazmine was describing her passion for a person...until I read the last line, which made me burst out laughing. I HAD to read this a second time!

Just like Jazmine mistakes Santa Claus for Jesus Christ, she also mistakes a chocolate bar for a person. That's what makes it ridiculously funny!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
aww so cute...it made me hungry

is she tlking about huey or the chocolate?
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahahahahahahah seriously this was hysterical! I figured when you mentioned that episode it was chocolate! :)
Un Auteur Sexy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What the hell, are you serious? A chocolate bar? The words had moved me until I read the last sentence, then I laughed til I cried. This was very good, nice work.
KODfreak chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
it's like I'm the person. nicely written old chap!
IceLegatus chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh god you had be laughing my ass off. I had to reread the last part trying to guess who it was and what was going on. i kind of ignored the last sentence there until i reread it and then the last sentence explained everything. Even know I'm still not sure. Is she talking about an actual chocolate bar or a person?