Reviews for To Resist both Wind and Tide
firerosedreamer67 chapter 15 . 7/12
Another wonderful story of love and sorrow to overcome. ..I liked this one a lot!...
wenduo chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
Good to see they got a healing heart end. Don't know why but ends like this kind of make me happy. It's always good when someone with a hard past can live on even with some scars on soul or body.
wenduo chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Woah are they so young. I was thinking Legolas is of course around a thousand years or something in this story. XD
Oww poor them that past... Very surprised he got away from there, in one piece without any missing limb or gentalis.
wenduo chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Hehe could wonder if some of them is falling in love.. x)
wenduo chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Hahaha oww my did Legolas just fight of Orcs naked? XD
wenduo chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
So evil is after Aragorn again. Hmm not sure if I would call it bad or good luck that Aragorn meet this Elf. xD
Adamzgal chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
I just found this one a couple days ago and devoured it-some chapters more than once even.

I really enjoy your writing style and your descriptions. The character development was superb.

I do hope you come back and continue this storyline someday, this first story really seems like a great prologue for an epic tale:) Thanks for allowing us to share the world you've woven, even if it was only for a short while.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Exceptional. I have spent my last two days glued to your story from the time I get home from work until I turn in for bed. Both your writing and story captured my interest immediately and did not let my attention wander. I will certainly peruse your other works. I realize it has been around five years since you finished this narrative and multiple since you have published...but any chance for that sequel? It would be most welcome. Thank you the time and dedication you put into this story and for posting it.
keikohpfan chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Thanks for sharing this story!
KeikoHPfan chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Thanks for this truly captivating and well-written story. I couldn't stop reading!
KeikoHPfan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I'm truly hooked - I read the first three chapters in a row! It's incredibly well written, well thought-out and above all really captivating! I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
anon chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
The entire story was wonderful, even the ending! loved it. wished there was more
KariRedlock chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Aragorn, please open your mouth and insert your foot Dx Perhaps that might keep you from offending Legolas for at least a few minutes
kristina chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Oh my god... it was so sick and so sad and hard to read at times. You describe things in clear detail I could feel Legolas' anguish. Im glad i kept reading for the ending. :)
sorry Im lazy chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Oh hon, this was amazing. I loved it none of the scenes seemed awkward or forced. I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now but remember it gets better. Best wishes and amazing work.
keep writing
(Sorry I'm not logged in right now)