Reviews for Fateful Laughter
Terri chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
There are so many parts of this story that I liked that it's hard to figure out where to start. I like that you developed the relationship between Hogan and Carter so well. I liked that Hogan got so protective Carter. I liked that Carter was clinging to Hogan's thumb while he was asleep. The attack of the killer bunny made me laugh out loud.

And Hogan killing Schiller at the end made me cheer.
I liked this whole story from start to finish, because you wrote it with a lot of balance.
Carterfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I think this is the 100th time I've read it.
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wow, I loved it! I especially enjoyed the view you gave me on Hogan; you stayed true to Hogan's character while emphasizing Hogan's darker side. Very well done!

The Swordsman
carterfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I can not tell you how many times I have read and re-read this story! It's one of the best, by one of the best HH fanfic authors.
carterfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I just read this for the umteenth time! It's one of my all-time HH favorites. Wonderful! Sorry I never submitted a review before.
Kathy M chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
A long overdue review for one of my favorite fan fic authors. I especially love how Zoey has captured Carter's character-she has a special understanding of who he is, and I enjoyed learning more about him through her story!
Kits chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I was just reading these *they're posted on a dead site I found* the other day and I almost contacted you about them, to encourage you... and here you read my mind. *grinz*

Kits
Settiai chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Once again, I'm glad that you decided to repost your stories...
marylinusca chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
This is one of the best in the genre. I'm glad to read it again. Thanks. Please publish a new one soon.
Julie chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Fantastic! Kept me on the edge of my seat, Eager for more! Yahoooo!