Reviews for A Dish Best Served Cold
Cheryl chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I loved your story! Your attention to detail made it so easy to picture everything playing out. You really have the characters locked down... they way they think and interact. It was like watching an episode of the show. Sam is my favorite character. I love any storylines that involve Sam being possessed or drinking demon blood and using his powers. I really hope that at some point those things come back into the show's storyline. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
mcdde5Heno chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I loved your story! You portrayed the characters perfectly! You are very talented! Thank you so much for sharing...
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Nice story! Always like reading tese follow up stories that address things the show didnt necessarily follow up on. Good build up and tension! :-)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wandell would probably have hated that his daughter let a wendigo feed on harmless campers. She really had the goods on Sam since she had seen him be friendly with Ruby while she manifested as possessed.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it, as always. Very creative to bring in Wandell's daughter. There was only one very quick mention of her-you obviously pay attention to the episodes.

Wow, not that I'm complaining, but Sam is really pretty helpless in this one, isn't he?
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice tie in between two episodes. I really liked it and thought it was creative. And you know I'm always up for limp Sam, suffocating in a dirt-cave in, very nice.

So guess they still have to hunt the Wendigo?
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really enjoyed your story and although I have read stories about Wandell's family tracking them down before, yours had an interesting twist... She had pictures of Sam with a demon, so his excuse that he was possessed wouldn't hold water with her. I liked that unique twist... Thanks for posting.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was a very entertaining read.

I liked the opening, seeing Steve's death first hand and from the perspective of Meg – it's not something I've come across before and I think you filled in the missing scene really well, sliding in the cigarettes and the bloody shirt from the episode.

Choosing to place this in season 4 was a great idea. With the boys at odds and Sam struggling with his own revenge. It really fit well the story-lines in the season. And Danielle was strong and believable and what a neat idea to have her bind a wendigo!

Very enjoyable and thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That last sentence really struck hard. This was a really good story and I loved how you wrote Dean and Sam in character. I really liked how you used the theme of revenge in this story and demonstrated where it often leads. I feel badly for Sam and yet I'm glad you did not change anything so that this story slips nicely in line with Season 4. :D

I REALLY loved how you demonstrated Dean's ability to get himself out of trouble, showing his resourcefulness and ability to put up with pain to get the job done.

Very nice. :D
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
hi mamapranayama, your story is really good. Hug Casammy
Psychee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for posting it.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Dang! I must say I was thoroughly impressed all the way through. I loved how you portrayed the characters, kept them real and kept them canon. You know I could very well see this as an actual episode for the show. I think it would make one hell of an experience for the guys. And besides, the whole "Wandell's buddies looking to string something up" was never resolved, so I appreciate your take on it, and the wrap up to that story.

This was overall, in every sense of the word, magnamamous. Simply superb! Thanks!