Reviews for A Dish Best Served Cold
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wandell would probably have hated that his daughter let a wendigo feed on harmless campers. She really had the goods on Sam since she had seen him be friendly with Ruby while she manifested as possessed.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it, as always. Very creative to bring in Wandell's daughter. There was only one very quick mention of her-you obviously pay attention to the episodes.

Wow, not that I'm complaining, but Sam is really pretty helpless in this one, isn't he?
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice tie in between two episodes. I really liked it and thought it was creative. And you know I'm always up for limp Sam, suffocating in a dirt-cave in, very nice.

So guess they still have to hunt the Wendigo?
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really enjoyed your story and although I have read stories about Wandell's family tracking them down before, yours had an interesting twist... She had pictures of Sam with a demon, so his excuse that he was possessed wouldn't hold water with her. I liked that unique twist... Thanks for posting.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was a very entertaining read.

I liked the opening, seeing Steve's death first hand and from the perspective of Meg – it's not something I've come across before and I think you filled in the missing scene really well, sliding in the cigarettes and the bloody shirt from the episode.

Choosing to place this in season 4 was a great idea. With the boys at odds and Sam struggling with his own revenge. It really fit well the story-lines in the season. And Danielle was strong and believable and what a neat idea to have her bind a wendigo!

Very enjoyable and thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That last sentence really struck hard. This was a really good story and I loved how you wrote Dean and Sam in character. I really liked how you used the theme of revenge in this story and demonstrated where it often leads. I feel badly for Sam and yet I'm glad you did not change anything so that this story slips nicely in line with Season 4. :D

I REALLY loved how you demonstrated Dean's ability to get himself out of trouble, showing his resourcefulness and ability to put up with pain to get the job done.

Very nice. :D
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
hi mamapranayama, your story is really good. Hug Casammy
Psychee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for posting it.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Dang! I must say I was thoroughly impressed all the way through. I loved how you portrayed the characters, kept them real and kept them canon. You know I could very well see this as an actual episode for the show. I think it would make one hell of an experience for the guys. And besides, the whole "Wandell's buddies looking to string something up" was never resolved, so I appreciate your take on it, and the wrap up to that story.

This was overall, in every sense of the word, magnamamous. Simply superb! Thanks!