Reviews for Head Over Heels
D TT chapter 3 . 5/10
I love how all is in character, and Blaze too.

(I find a reason why they wouldn't be a great couple. Blaze's demeanor, clashes, too alike, etc.)

However, I disagree on Amy saying she is a flaming slut, she likes Blaze as a friend too... Right? Also, she'd respect Sonic's space. Still in sorrow though.

I love this so NOT OOC!
fkwor]KGEPOR]FE0F0PKO\ERKGOWER\FPK\ER\F-
POKEF\ERKGOERKGREPOKGRK]EPOKGR\

NOOOO...

I was dreading blaze. I don't see them like that. Merely comrads
xlime4 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
CFGYUIJBVGWEYUIJERWBVFGERYFUIWJNBWVFGHJRNWBVRFJNBERHU

That's my fangirl squeal right there. Well done, you managed to make me fangirl, which is rare for me! This story makes me feel very nostalgic as I know what it's like to have your heart broken, and you captured it perfectly. Honestly, you were absolutely right about the "not-needing-a-boy-when-your-heart-has-just-been-broken" thing (I mean, have you heard of Adventure Time or the Regular show? Romances got messed up because of a best friend hooking the broken hearted up with someone else) and how you do need closure and comfort from someone else. Talking to the source of your heart being broken is usually the best method (well, it worked for me - it gave me closure) and I can see how Amy could have moved on if it weren't for the magical author powers to be. This story has to be one of the most realistic romance fanfictions I've seen, especially in the Sonic fandom. However, I do have one complaint. It usually takes far longer for a broken heart to fix than two weeks, though I do understand you were trying to make the story flow without adding too much filler. Also, when you made that so-called filler chapter, I don't think I would have understood the next chapter if you didn't write it. If a filler is needed, it is not a filler. However, putting aside my little niggles, this story is fantastic. You deserve every favourite and review you get :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
This is honestly so beautiful. I love it! Great job!
Love Hammer chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
This story is seriously so beautiful. I regret putting this story off bc the thought of Sonic being paired with someone besides Amy is uhh scary? haha and I'm glad I finally got to read this bc I love the plot and it was beautifully written! Hope you continue writing more sonamy fanfics, or just fanfics in general! :)
Rena Rina Rinata chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Wow...
I just gotta say that I regret two things about reading this story: one, that I should've read it sooner and two, that I don't like romance-based stories. But honestly, this story is breathtaking to say the least; it's very well-written, really touching and just impressive.

Normally, I would have told what I liked about the story, but the list is too long and I don't want to bore you ;) . But long story short, you're a fantastic writer and I ADORED your story. You deserve more credit but I'm out of words ;)
Miss Cookie51 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
...One of the best Sonamy story I EVER read! :D
SherryBlossom chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That's the thing about your stories, ma'am. I keep coming back to re-read them and everytime I do, I'm loaded with more feels than before! You're an absolute fluff genius! Gosh, I miss your writing. Where have you goooone?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG! You really know how to touch a girl's heart I was crying forreal I was crying when reading this you did an amazing job of putting emotion in the story amazing job c:
MeBeKiki chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh *fangirls* YAS! Oh SonAmy :')
MeBeKiki chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Oh my God... I can't believe I'm reading this right now. To be honest, I can't stand Amy. But reading this has given me a bit of perspective on her character. This gave me chills, I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. I can't believe this story, it's so awesome. I love how you portray SonAmy, they are delightfully in character - although it is abit weird to read about Sonic being so smitten. Since I'm not that big on SonAmy, fics about the two usually bore me, but THIS... I love this. It is so emotional, I was captivated by the summary, and held by the story. I can't wait to finish this. It's really good.
Flame-LoneWolf chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I'll admit, I didn't care much for Sonamy. But after reading this... wow. You've completely turned my outlook around for this pairing. It's the most realistic I've ever seen these two characters in a romance story, keeping them in character and making their interactions believable. Even nearly got me to tear up a few times. When I felt what the characters and tones were giving off, I really felt them. That sad feeling when both Sonic and Amy had gone through their heartbreak, that awkward feeling when Sonic kept forcing his love on Blaze, that happy feeling when Sonic finally apologized, the tear-jerking wedding, and that once again happy feeling with the ending. I didn't expect Blaze being Sonic's romantic interest, but with the moments to come near the end for her and Silver, I'm kinda happy she was. Great fic, and I'll be sure to read your others! Hats off to you, madam, you deserve this review, favorite, follow, and many more to come from others who read this fic!
BluePeach chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Reading... Reading who-the-girl-was-because-I'm-so-oblivious... I KNEW IT WAS BLAZE! ( not really, but I imagined the girl with royal purple fur... I was close people!.. Somewhat )
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Loved every bit of it! Can't wait to check out some more of your work. :D
Dovah Tronn chapter 11 . 10/7/2013