Reviews for Head Over Heels
Miss Cookie51 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
...One of the best Sonamy story I EVER read! :D
SherryBlossom chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That's the thing about your stories, ma'am. I keep coming back to re-read them and everytime I do, I'm loaded with more feels than before! You're an absolute fluff genius! Gosh, I miss your writing. Where have you goooone?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG! You really know how to touch a girl's heart I was crying forreal I was crying when reading this you did an amazing job of putting emotion in the story amazing job c:
MeBeKiki chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh *fangirls* YAS! Oh SonAmy :')
MeBeKiki chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Oh my God... I can't believe I'm reading this right now. To be honest, I can't stand Amy. But reading this has given me a bit of perspective on her character. This gave me chills, I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. I can't believe this story, it's so awesome. I love how you portray SonAmy, they are delightfully in character - although it is abit weird to read about Sonic being so smitten. Since I'm not that big on SonAmy, fics about the two usually bore me, but THIS... I love this. It is so emotional, I was captivated by the summary, and held by the story. I can't wait to finish this. It's really good.
Flame-LoneWolf chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I'll admit, I didn't care much for Sonamy. But after reading this... wow. You've completely turned my outlook around for this pairing. It's the most realistic I've ever seen these two characters in a romance story, keeping them in character and making their interactions believable. Even nearly got me to tear up a few times. When I felt what the characters and tones were giving off, I really felt them. That sad feeling when both Sonic and Amy had gone through their heartbreak, that awkward feeling when Sonic kept forcing his love on Blaze, that happy feeling when Sonic finally apologized, the tear-jerking wedding, and that once again happy feeling with the ending. I didn't expect Blaze being Sonic's romantic interest, but with the moments to come near the end for her and Silver, I'm kinda happy she was. Great fic, and I'll be sure to read your others! Hats off to you, madam, you deserve this review, favorite, follow, and many more to come from others who read this fic!
BluePeach chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Reading... Reading who-the-girl-was-because-I'm-so-oblivious... I KNEW IT WAS BLAZE! ( not really, but I imagined the girl with royal purple fur... I was close people!.. Somewhat )
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Loved every bit of it! Can't wait to check out some more of your work. :D
Dovah Tronn chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Your are amazing
Dovah Tronn chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
... 3 words... YOU ARE AWSOME! EEEEEEEKKK!
Dovah Tronn chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
OMD so awsome!
Dovah Tronn chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Finally... I feel so reliefed... Anyways SILVER ROXXS AND YOU TOO!
Dovah Tronn chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
YaY! I love Silver! Blaze did the right thing 2 break up with sonic because she loves Silver! YAY! WHOO HOO! GO SILVER! GO SILVER! and ive got my rifle loaded and ready to shoot sonic if he even thinks of tearing blaze from SILVER because HE IS AWSOME! AND YOU R TOO!
Dovah Tronn chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Well lets see how this little of urs work out ok? }:
KumarKitty24 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
This. Story. Is. Amazing! Okay, I consider my fave sonic couple as Silvaze- don't know why, I just really like the couple, and Blaze is my fave character. But I reckon Sonic and Amy are MADE for each other! But there are so many stories where Amy is soooo OOC, they're good stories but nothing like that would really happen in the Sonicverse. That's what I love about this story- Amy's character is perfect. Literally, you can imagine it happening. So thanks again!
PS. Whoever your crush was when you were younger sounds a bit mean -_-