Reviews for Head Over Heels
C.B. Magique chapter 5 . 11/9/2017
Hmm... it's very much a 'Sonic begins to act a lot like Amy' scenario. That's how I see it, at least.
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Ah. So your one of those OTP (or One True Pairing, for all of your uneducated fops out there) type people, eh? Meh, the only fandom that I'm that way with is Star Trek: Voyager.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
So if it isn't Sally Acorn, than that still leaves... hundreds of characters! And here I thought it would be easy!
makarina chapter 3 . 5/16/2017
chapter 2 and all I'm reading is a heartless sonic and a cry baby Amy
ThePeacer chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
First off, I'm not a SonAmy shipper, but I'm neither am I one of those creepy "Kill Amy" people (seriously, THEY'RE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!), and I've enjoyed quite a few SonAmy stories in the past. Normally I wouldn't mention ships of any sort in a review, but something you had Sonic say in this chapter gave me pause, and I felt I ought to bring it up. The reason I've never been a SonAmy shipper is because I don't see Amy or Sonic ever treating each other with romantic love (in any rendition (e.g. SEGA, Archie, etc.)). Sonic treats her like a friend, and Amy treats him like an obsession. This relationship makes for very amusing interactions in the games/comics/tv shows/etc. But it is not the kind of self-sacrificing relationship that real love is made out of. I don't believe this is just my opinion, either; in almost all SonAmy stories on this site, Amy's personality is changes slightly to make it work (i.e., instead of being passionate and clingy, she's often aged/matured or redesigned completely by whatever author is using her).

My point: In your story, Amy is (unusually) in character, and Sonic blatantly states my primary reason for rejecting the SonAmy ship. I'm curious where this story goes in the next chapters, but I felt I'd like to comment on these interesting points. Keep up the good work!
ThePeacer chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
Just to note, this turned out way better than I expected. You managed to make character development instead of the typical OOC, making this possibly the first in character SonAmy story I've ever read.
D TT chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I love how all is in character, and Blaze too.

(I find a reason why they wouldn't be a great couple. Blaze's demeanor, clashes, too alike, etc.)

However, I disagree on Amy saying she is a flaming slut, she likes Blaze as a friend too... Right? Also, she'd respect Sonic's space. Still in sorrow though.

I love this so NOT OOC!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
fkwor]KGEPOR]FE0F0PKO\ERKGOWER\FPK\ER\F-
POKEF\ERKGOERKGREPOKGRK]EPOKGR\

NOOOO...

I was dreading blaze. I don't see them like that. Merely comrads
xlime4 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
CFGYUIJBVGWEYUIJERWBVFGERYFUIWJNBWVFGHJRNWBVRFJNBERHU

That's my fangirl squeal right there. Well done, you managed to make me fangirl, which is rare for me! This story makes me feel very nostalgic as I know what it's like to have your heart broken, and you captured it perfectly. Honestly, you were absolutely right about the "not-needing-a-boy-when-your-heart-has-just-been-broken" thing (I mean, have you heard of Adventure Time or the Regular show? Romances got messed up because of a best friend hooking the broken hearted up with someone else) and how you do need closure and comfort from someone else. Talking to the source of your heart being broken is usually the best method (well, it worked for me - it gave me closure) and I can see how Amy could have moved on if it weren't for the magical author powers to be. This story has to be one of the most realistic romance fanfictions I've seen, especially in the Sonic fandom. However, I do have one complaint. It usually takes far longer for a broken heart to fix than two weeks, though I do understand you were trying to make the story flow without adding too much filler. Also, when you made that so-called filler chapter, I don't think I would have understood the next chapter if you didn't write it. If a filler is needed, it is not a filler. However, putting aside my little niggles, this story is fantastic. You deserve every favourite and review you get :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
This is honestly so beautiful. I love it! Great job!
Love Hammer chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
This story is seriously so beautiful. I regret putting this story off bc the thought of Sonic being paired with someone besides Amy is uhh scary? haha and I'm glad I finally got to read this bc I love the plot and it was beautifully written! Hope you continue writing more sonamy fanfics, or just fanfics in general! :)
Rena Rina Rinata chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Wow...
I just gotta say that I regret two things about reading this story: one, that I should've read it sooner and two, that I don't like romance-based stories. But honestly, this story is breathtaking to say the least; it's very well-written, really touching and just impressive.

Normally, I would have told what I liked about the story, but the list is too long and I don't want to bore you ;) . But long story short, you're a fantastic writer and I ADORED your story. You deserve more credit but I'm out of words ;)
Miss Cookie51 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
...One of the best Sonamy story I EVER read! :D
SherryBlossom chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That's the thing about your stories, ma'am. I keep coming back to re-read them and everytime I do, I'm loaded with more feels than before! You're an absolute fluff genius! Gosh, I miss your writing. Where have you goooone?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG! You really know how to touch a girl's heart I was crying forreal I was crying when reading this you did an amazing job of putting emotion in the story amazing job c: