Reviews for A Fresh Start
sapphiredillard chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Im so happy that Gale thought it through and saw that she really did love him!She is just afraid and as always thought she would never be as good as Katniss!I don't even like Katniss any more she need to leave because she messing up there relationship!It was a good chapter though...LUV IT ALOT!
sapphiredillard chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I really like this fanfiction!I laughed at the part when she was like "Im a big girl I can take care of myself",I just laughed. Your a great writer and I hope you write more, because im going to read them!
isabb229 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Hello,
I love your story it's so different from the others I've read so far.
It's been a long time since you've updated.
Have you abandoned A Fresh Start?
Are you going to continue!?
Please do! Don't stop!
Your story is so good!
It makes me wanna scream, cry and laugh!
It's like your reading a book and you can't put it down until its finished.
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mercenary63 chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
I know it's been terribly long, but will you please go on with the story? I love it! It's different from the others, and I especially like the fact that Madge and Gale both do make mistakes, sometimes they are wrong, but they always manage to get through everything together. I think this story deserves its happy ending :)
annabellepotter chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
why is she a prisinor? by the way "fratenizing" hehe
annabellepotter chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
i likey
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
omg PLEASE UPDATE I AM BEGGING!
FlamingArrows chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
just...WOW!
RegretOrRejoice chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
Awwwwwww absolutey adorable! Loved it so much! You are a brilliant writer!
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Interesting chapter.
CSIGetteBlue chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
add more :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
THANK YOU! YOU UPDATED! i freaking love this story! ahh soooo good!
Lynn Ryter chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Awww...he proposed! But she rejected... oh. the. irony.
Anyways, soooo long since you updated! Its like your updates are the fruity surprises that drops on me once in a while! :DD
Update as soon as possible! :D
Hawtsee chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Kind of hard to believe I'd be happy with Gale getting shot. But I think that was the best possible outcome. and it led to him proposing. What's not to love.
hankss chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Ahh I love this story :) the thought of Gale and Madge ending up together makes me sooo happy :D