Reviews for Touch me
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
this is, quite possibly, the worst story i've ever read in my life. it was actually painful to read this far, and i skipped quite a lot. congratulations, you're worse than the infamous hans von hozel.
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Stories in script dialogue are against the FF rules. I think you should edit this so it's like an actual story form.
JMeh chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Hey there~

well, your story is okay.

But you really need to improve on the build-up. Everything is way to straight forward, and everything seems to be happening to fast. Not to mention the interaction with the characters seem, almost robotic.

Also, there were some grammer mistakes. Like "to" instead of "two", and "for" instead of "four".

The whole idea of the story sounds good, but needs work. Good luck.
Diamond-Crest chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Hey there! New reader here. Barely find this fic yesterday, and now I'm re-read it for the second time of the day.

Two words : Mind-Blowing!

Chapter 6 really makes me beet red like a boiled lobster. Good work!
Madame Joker chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
There is such a thing as being blunt, but this story is way to straight forward. Basically you get to the point without building the readers interest, as in I being your 2nd review out 2. It was painful for me to finsh one chapter and based on this one chapter I know the others aren't worth reading. Seriously consider rewriting this story and actually making it enjoyable to read. Good luck on improving :)!

Madame Joker
Grammer Freak chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Not trying to be mean, because even my english isn't good, but it's still readacle, not saying your isnt. But it's hard to understand from time to time. I noticed you you many abbriviations, probably spelled that wrong. Here's some examples, you write, "U" instead of "you" and also, "2" instead of, "to" or "too" That could be quiet annoying and hard to read. No offence, it's like you're being lazy to write the words down. Its just an one extra letter or so. Ok, so I guess the story is good, but you could use some extra. Like, be describe thing, you're moving to fast. Like, i don't know. Read some books, or other stories from here that are quiet popular and see how they are structued. Use them for examples. And try to write like that, that will bring you greatness, i guess.