Reviews for Halo: Seclusion
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
There are two gs not two ns in Unggoy
4master chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Is this a dead space halo xover? if so, awsome, if not, good story. please update, dont be like raptor19.
GodzillaMaster chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
This is a great story and I hope you keep up the good work with it.
Kirake chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Bad lazy bum, bad lazy bum! No long periods of update time! Dont make me throw a cookie at you! I've been waiting for the longest, meaning I have TONS of cookies! But if you just need some fresh ideas to continue I got lots! Just message me if you need them.

HaloReachRocks chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
This was great! :D

Cant wait to see what happens next. UPDATE!
WolfMaster23 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
awesome chapter! hope you update soon.
Kirake chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
AWESOME! VANO IS LIKE sooooo totally AWESOME! You should really have vano and them get to where the kid is and have him make fun of how bad he stinks and that he has crap still stuck to his boot.

Thats wrong, but funny! :D

Keep up with the story! -
Ralf Jones chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Awesoome!

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
Leader of Wolf Pack chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Monster thingys are poping outa the cielings now, yup, I would wanna say some messed up viral parasite creature. And thank the Gods for Energy Swords!
Leader of Wolf Pack chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Gid this is reminding me of Dead Space! That game scared the hell out of me the first time through! I can imagine Zala's reaction when they find the "parasite".
Halcyon5 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Hmmmm.

Been watching Aliens lately?
UnknownAlien chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
This is a really good story, I fell sorry for Keller, oh well. I like where the story is going, keep up the good work! :)
DKrumpp chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
The suspense is literally KILLING me! :)
starseeker347 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Whoa-that was really good! I got shudders when the bugs started to come out. Ryla's an idiot, I saw Zala infecting them immediately. And a jerk, for leaving Vano.

And Vano! Love him. He' just epic. This is really creative and original, by the way. Keeps the reader guessing, which keeps them interested and reading. I wanna find out what happens!

-Star
Absolute Edge chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Excellent story with great plot, characters, and action. I especially enjoyed the grunt hugging onto the elite’s leg, hilarious! Please continue this story.