Reviews for Retaliation
cela chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I loved having godric back, even if it was only in eric's imagination.
cela chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
sorry, I don't understand your time line. if pam is two hundred and eric released her after a hundred years, how did eric take her to fangtasia after andre's assault? that would have been about ninety five years before it even opened.
WitchMitzi chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Awesome story! It has a great plot line as we'll a good character development. Please finish the sequel!
WyrdSmith chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Easily one of the best of this genre, and unquestionably the most intriguing OC ever in Ethan.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
I know you wanted Sookie to unleash some of her power..but really? This was the best you can come up with? Eric's an ancient vampire as well as Ethan! And you expect me to believe that Eric would just stand back and watch Newlin sexually harassed Sookie? Do you think your readers are stupid?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
I smell desperation to keep the story. No matter how you reason out why Andre should be kept alive...he still should have died truly after all he did. You were the one who established that Eric is possessive and protective..and he allows him to live? Yeah right? So what if he pays Sophie, if it can ensure Sookie's safety? So yeah, desperation.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
great story
Raven A. Evans chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
I didn't really get how Eric broke Newlin. Could you explain it to me? Thanks!
Raven A. Evans chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Girl, I would FUCKING PAY MONEY to see that FOTS goon try to ward off vampires with a teeny-tiny cross! *Evil laugh fills the room* OMG, that was the funniest scene I've seen; I really loved it. Thanks for making me smile while I'm slaving over an AP Psych. homework:)
Raven A. Evans chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hi, so I've already read the story and I still don't get how Jessica could ignore Bill's Maker command. Could you explain it please? Thanks! BTW, it was a wonderful story and I liked how you didn't make Bill 100% evil.
cela chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I loved godric in this scene. it was like he was back.
cela chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I ave always hated the swaggering, pompous little ass known as andre. good on you for writing him this way.
cela chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
ding dong the witch is dead. she finally got what was coming to her. now for bill.
cela chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
glad to see eric and sookie finally coming to their senses and acknowledging their feelings for each other. also glad to see bill get his comeuppance!
cela chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
it's bout time sookie got her head out of her ass and did something to help eric for a change.