Reviews for Mother Tongue, Other Tongue
red2013 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
funny story.

red.
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my I couldn't stop laughing thank you so much :D
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
With the translations at the bottom this is amazing! I love Hotch struggling to communicate with Garcia and fumbling through the line about a kiss. And oh, Garcia..."Without caffeine there is no progress," indeed.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OMG! Warning! I about choked on my drink cuz I started laughing to so hard! Has Hotch ever heard of the word RUN! That was too great!
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Without caffeine there is no progress-my new life slogan.

Thanks.

xo
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
awwww, poor hotch, so confused...
csad21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was a very entertaining story. I certainly wish we could have seen a scene like this one. (Or was there one and I just missed it? Unlikely, but I wouldn't know, since I stopped watching after season 2.)

In any, case, a flabbergasted Hotchner is a very appealing image. So yes, I liked this story very, very much. :)

But may I make this correction, as a native German speaker? "Das bildet mich traurig" - it should be "Das macht micht traurig", since "bilden" can also mean "build" and "educate", while "machen" is the correct translation of "make". And we usually use the word "brauchen" instead of "benötigen" when it's informal.

But maybe you already knew that and had a reason for the words you used? In that case, I hope this doesn't offend. ;)
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lol! nice, very nice!
Cantoris chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yeah, I can kind of see it happening that way. And I was so proud I was following the French even though it's been five years since I've spoken that language. Cute and educational all at the same time.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ahhh,brava! One should never tamper with the tech kitten's caffeinenated life source! I love hotch and garci 's a wonderful job!:-)
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LOL! Almost spat tea all over my keyboard, reading this! Nicely done! :-D
dustytiger chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
lol that was a lot fun! i loved the "mon pettit chou" thing is right it's a term of enderment but i've only used it as "mon chou" it's like honey, or sweetheart, def something garcia would say, i loved this i giggled through the whole thing!
hxchick chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I'm just getting caught up on some of the pyop stories...Loved this story! Why would anyone piss garcia off, especially when they're asking her for a favor? Loved Hotch's confusion at the different languages!
anything-new chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
LOL I can imagine them on a Saturday evening ... haha
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hilarious! I was so pleased that I could read the French (from what I can tell, it's all correct) but the rest lost me! I think the Russian was the funniest. Great job :)