Reviews for For the future of our child
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Now, I don't drabble in the dark arts... but I'll make an exception here. :p

Interesting take on these two! I've always wondered how the heck this relationship worked, but you did a fantastic job portraying it here. Everything seems well thought out, and you certainly put a lot of effort into this to make it sound plausible. Not to mention amazing.

Yurius (Julius in my translation; I think J and Y are somewhat interchangeable in some languages) is an interesting character. He obviously had feelings for Ishtar, and while I'm not sure how far the relationship actually got, I think he really cared for her. He isn't completely controlled by Lopt, only mostly, so the probable case here is that only the things he really cares about are the things that he still has control over, like his feelings for Ishtar. He did show slight grievance after hearing his father was killed, although I'm surprised he said nothing after Ishtar was killed. Maybe the influence of Lopt was too strong by that point, since Lopt was near his resurrection, but who knows?

I think Yurius (Julius AHH!) is written completely fine here. I believe this could have really happened. I wish they actually had a child; that would have made things REALLY interesting. I think you did an amazing job at this, and this would be a great side-story to the series if Nintendo added it in to a remake. The relationship is touched on a bit more in FE5, so maybe my opinion is somewhat biased until I finish that game, but for now, this is great.

I'd love to give you criticism! Although that requires having criticism. And when do I ever have actual advice anyway? :p

10/10 Woo hoo!
Undercover-Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I can't believe i missed that one T_T
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hey there, Undercover-Dark-Knight! Like I said earlier, great to see you again! I didn't look too hard, but I could find only one lil' error:

"unspoken distance between"

You meant 'unspoken distance between *us*" right?

Anyways, this is some great stuff! It's rare to see anything FE4 these days, especially not something this good! I think you portray Ishtar's emotions poignantly and with understanding and sensitivity. Very good work, my friend! :D