Reviews for These Bonds Are Shackle Free
snow eopard chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
oh jesus i loved it so much so thank you for an amazing story , i also love how yo uuse the same characters, it's easy to refer to
snow
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
I am so happy! They both took a big risk and changed the course of their lives to give each other a chance. It was perfect! Loved this sweet little story!
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
Jake is trying not to hurt Zoe and he has been honest but from Zoe's perspective it was just a teenage crush and they have built a life together. I feel bad for both of them, he was the best thing for Zoe but now he is leaving her.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
Great speech Bella...so glad the next chapter is posted! Bella is doing pretty well.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
They almost had a good conversation. At least Jake got to say why he was angry and she got to apologize. But Zoe? Now what?
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
This is hard, he is still angry and she still can't express herself. You gave a detailed description of what he would look like 4 years older, it was good.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
This is showing some courage on Bella's part, to go to LaPush. It is good to see that she is getting better physically. Now she needs to resume the rest of her life. Sorry that Billy and Charlie are not speaking, that's sad.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Bella really went down the wrong path. She thought she was doing the right thing for Jacob by not destroying his life. I am not sure that he is where he wants to be though. Great story!
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Good chapter, you write well from Jake's POV. I get that he is looking for a normal teenage life. And now Zoe, where is that going to go?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2012
I loved this story! Thanks.
I was kind of apprehensive with the whole Bella addict thing. Other stories put that on Jake, so that was an interesting twist.
I wanted to smack the hell out of both of them!
francis17pr chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
OMG this story was absoluty AMAZING , Just WOW , I cried the whole story , I literally feel Jacob and Bella pain, I feel a node in my throat and my stomach, This was very well done . This sadden me , frustrated me and drained me . But I freaking love it each part . I will definitely look for more of your stories.
JPSummers chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
I just had to read this for like the umptenth time because I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this part to the story and the rest of it SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!

Honestly, I read the chapters to make me feel that angst all over again. I told you that your stuck with this crazy, silly, dirty thinking, fangirl for life D
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
so good!
astridt244 chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
Not gonna lie, I'm a terrible reader. I skipped past the truckload of heartfail and them sleeping with other people.

Did not know there was going to be so much of it in this story. I guess I should have realized that there would be considering the genre labels.

I liked the epi. And that they did get their HEA.

Thank you for sharing your creativity. :)
astridt244 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
I'm sickened with her.

Sickened that I just read her trying to get the corpse to fuck her YET AGAIN! Didn't she do enough sh!t like that in Twilight?

Wow.

I hope Jacob moves on. Seriously.