Reviews for Enclosed Spaces
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Poor Logie! I suffer from claustrophobia as well and the idea of being locked in a trunk... -shudders- I can't believe James and Carlos did that to him! I get that they didn't know, but damn! I'm glad Kendall came to the rescue.

-slaps Logan's father- How can someone do that to their own child? -slaps him again for good measure-
SiriusObsession chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved this! I haven't read many BTR fics yet, but this is definitely one of my favorites. Awesome job!

-SiriusObsession

P.S. Hufflepuff. FIND!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Is it weird that I was suffering from the same attacks of panic as Logan while I was reading this?

. . . I thought so. ANYWAY.

I read this earlier. Like, this morning. But I was in a rush and kind of skimmed and didn't review because I didn't have time. So I'm sorry.

BUTOHMYGOSH I LOVED THIS. CAN I MARRY IT? My name can be Mrs. Enclosed Spaces which is awful and angsty. Wow.
Lozo153 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this was amazing! fantastic - make more
Chris chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awesome combination of my two favorite shows, Bones and BTR. Can't wait to read more.
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
. . .8l. . .I LOVED this! :D It was so amazing! Poor Logie! I'm so glad Kendall saved him in the end! I can't wait to read more from you! :D
Rox chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
More ficcage? I'm phsyced! XD

"Go home terrorist!"
StillLovely chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
So, I have to say, this was totally awesome for your first BTR fic. I absolutely love friendship fics between the guys, and this one was like sugar to a sweet tooth. I loved it. Your reason for Logan's claustrophobia was legit, and I totally feel for him. I'm really claustrophobic too.

All in all, I have to say this was an awesome fic. I can't wait to see what else you write! Keep up the good work!
Kaywells chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love BTR friendship fics! This was awesome! Poor Logie! How coulod his dad be such a jerk! Kendall is such a good friend! :) Carlos and James- I kinda felt bad for them, they didn't mean to be mean! This was so sweet! I can't wait to read what else you have! BTW Totally Awesoem- a Very Potter Musical refereance? If so, that parody made me laugh so hard I fell over :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
well, first i have to say i loved it :) it was really well-written, i can't wait to read more btr stuff from you!

and secondly, of course i agree.. logan's cuter than a guinea pig, i wanna take him up to winnipeg :)
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was a great first BTR fanfic. You did a great job with detail and keeping the story moving. Kendall's concern for Logan is so evident that it makes you smile to think through all the bad he still has his friends to turn and Carlos at the end seem very caring as well.I can't wait to read more of your work in the up the awesome job!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2