Reviews for Something real.
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
when the writers block goin 2 go away
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Awesome! This was so sweet! I loved it!
Alli Bear chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
OOOHHH I Absolootly LOVE this story it's the best.

Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
drat. double drat! its only one ch! i ask you, no, i beg you to make it longer!
Haley J. The Bat chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I don't know if anyone else has offered, but I would be pleased as sugar to be your beta. You really have a good plot and you can write well, it's just your tenses that you're having trouble with. Email me if you'd like me to beta, my email address is or you can get it from my author's page.

~Haley
liz chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I liked it! Keep on going.
Kyrleia chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hi, I'll be your beta-reader! E-mail me at , please, and let me know if you take me up on my offer!
Sam-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
shoot! I'm not the first one!

I do love your fics of Harry an Ginny.. eventough I really don't like it a lot, yours are the very few that I can stand (they are SO good, I can't refuse them!)

You better continue!

Sam-chan
me chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
hello i just finished reading your fic.. man its great im sorry but im also a great lover of harry ginny fics they make jsuch a good couple well needles to say i loved it and i hope you write a WHOLE LOT MORE CHAPTERS! yay please do thanks for rfeading this

more c hapters please

me?
Dracoishot chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Ohhh! I love it please continue!
gw4e chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
This is a great start for a fic, please keep going if you can.
Like always little bits chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
hey, don't worry bout the mistakes... im Austrailan and i don't get my own language...my spelling is less then great and im in year 9! anyways great story!but it NEEDS more! please write more and soon! Lov ya Soda!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
You did a very good job. I would have guessed that you weren't a native english speaker, but your mistakes aren't that obvious. Very good. I'm so jealous of people who speak/know more than their native language! That's so cool. :)

I'm a big Harry/Ginny fan too. This story was very nice and comforting. I always imagine them finally getting together like this...in the quiet darkness of the common room. Good job!