Reviews for Without the Gift of Flight
Sica01 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Great story, I actually thought Gohan would die. I've read 2 other stories of the same fashion, also after cell saga/gohan depression, they were all great. In all three of those stories there was a great display of emotion and character traits were easely noticeable. If you are going to write a sequel tell me, I'll be excited. To be honest I felt that this story had ended the right way, so I don't think a sequel would be neccesary. Oh and Gohan forgot to bring the knives back to Chi-Chi :P
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Nice conclusion, he's afraid to use his power cause he thinks he's going to hurt people that mean a lot to him not because he's taken over by them. That's how I understood it anyways.
In most other fictions I read so far he's either taken over or has a second personality.
Thanks for this idea.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Thank goodness there is still talent out there. Thank you, something this good was long over due.
JanaeH-16 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
This story is soooooo amazing! The part where Gohan is saving little Goten makes me cry T-T
I loved the whole thing! In my opinion you SHOULD make a sequel to this, i'll DEFINATELY read it! Beautiful fanfic! Kudos to you :D
Spongefag chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Wow! Awesome story.. I cried my eyes out! I like your endning, keep up the good work! :D
Platinum Sands chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I was all HAPPY before I read this! And now I'm CRYING! My day has officially been RUINED! And it is EPIC! I love it when stories do that!

p.s. It makes it so much worse when youlisten to the song.

p.p.s. Worse in a good way!
miforever29 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
This is such a sad little story, but also comes to a nice, warmer conclusion. I really enjoyed reading it.
closerdistance chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
i love this story. it was one of the better ones i've read. everyone was so perfectly in character. i can actually see them acting that way in that situation.
The Masked Otaku chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
So I've just finished the story. WOW. One of the best fanfics I have ever read! The imagery, the symbolism, everything was awesome and spot on. My hat off to you!
The Masked Otaku chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Holy crap, you have no idea how much this story is resonating with me, mainly because I've had similar interactions with loved ones or know people who did. And you put everything together so well.
The Masked Otaku chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Damn this sh*t is DEEP! Bravo!
The Masked Otaku chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
I love the quotes at the beginning, they really add that something extra to the story. Also I feel a bit silly because it took me till this chapter to notice the message in the chapter titles. :P
The Masked Otaku chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ooooh, Dark... I like. Plus you write very well.
Chibi Prince Vegeta chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I love your story so far, I also love what you did with the title of each chapter
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Ya! Happy ending. I bet it really was Goku of course.

This was so awesome and suspenseful! Loved it and the qotes.

And now we know what your title says:

Hell Is My Home.

Hopefully u do make the sequel. Look forward to your future stories! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »