Reviews for A Simple Request
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I think you should turned this into a full fledged story. I like how Sarah took to andy so well. Did she have an underlying illness or was it because of what happened to her? Please make this more then two chapters
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Great writing! It was short, sweet, slightly fluffy (I'm more on subtle romances), and wonderfully touching.
jahwong chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
love this. always love stories about sam & sarah. u captured their relationship beautifully ;)
Francine2869 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I'm so glad that you (and others) are writing fanfiction that has roots in the history that the show has mentioned. I just rewatched the episode where Sam talks about Sarah and you can tell that she's very important to him so I'm sure they're connected, we just never see it on the show. (So far.) I love these two chapters and I hope you write more. Maybe Andy helping Sarah deal with SOME of her fears? Sam and Andy fighting over what is best for Sarah? The possibilities are endless! Thanks for posting.

BTW - This story reminds me of the song "Sarah Smile" by Hall and Oates (I like this version better - watch?vaRbu9ZzT4jU - although I would listen to it without watching the video. He's a singer, not an actor.)
Nephite chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Aw so cute. I love how Sarah was watching them :) sneaky sisters ahah I can relate x)
love14 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
:'( Aww Sarah! I feel so bad for her! Love Sam though! Gotta love the sweet kiss at the end! Update soon! :P
StolenRookie chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
omg that was so adorible :D
summerlover1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This was amazing to read you wrote then so well! I realize u said u weren't going to write more but I decided to beg anyways, pls pls consider writing more
Xeen Cyr chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
extremely well done. and very moving...

unightfog chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
thank you for writing more!

loved the first meeting of Sarah and Andy!

great job!
anamarya chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
this was great. the fact that the meeting was not planed was perfect and the end was just sweet.
x.imagine.x chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
oh my goodness that was so awesome! i love that you did it so he wasn't intentionally taking her there. it was much more realistic.
ILuvWords10 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I hope to be reading more. I love it. Got me teary. I am loving all these fics that are popping up with Sarah in them. I especially hope to see more of this one. Great job!
tikvarn chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
That was really beautiful. I think Sam and Andy complement each other so well and you really showed that in this chapter. Great story!
RBCrazyFan chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Wow! Amazing! I love the way Sam cares for her!

Catch you on the flip side