Reviews for Shades of Grey
KittehWolf chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Please update soon! I want to know what the name on the case is!
Otaku-Lord-Bubbles chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
I KNEW IT! THAT DAMN ZUKA CLUB! I don't know why, but I have a tendency to guess who people are before they are revealed. That's normal in and of itself, but I scream who I think it is at the top of my lungs. And then I scream "I KNEW IT!" wether I was right or not!
Stardust311 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Please finish this please *puppy dog eyes*
Vivien G chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Everyone has reasons it's not a problem at all but I admit this is an incredible story and. Shall wait a year if I must ) take your time please no one should be forced! O *huggies* X3
Vivien G chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Such a cute chapter xP there lie.. Besties! (besides you know the others
S from her memories of a past) hehe I love the discription for everything it's amazing! O each of the characters (OC) are so unique with different lives makes it fun to read! X3
Vivien G chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
XD man Benio's cre always seemed to piss me off . creep lesbos xDD ooh a new OC you say? A brother, a bestie, an old admirer or something? XP Next CHAPPY! O
Vivien G chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Poor lil Grey . hehe everyone sleep walks whenever there dream is strong enough :3 it happened to me in class it had to do with pirates and jellyfish! O sad someone videoed it an posted it on my ld schools website ** dear gawd.. The Zuka clubs always been so annoying :T
Vivien G chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
... I'm so orry to heart that about your friend TTTT My brother got killed in a car accident *hugs you* hehe cute movie scene xP
Vivien G chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
My heart broke... DX *hugs virtual Grey in meh mind* TT Grey Oneechan! TTTT
Vivien G chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Yay! Grey - chan is getting better! O hey miracles happen whenever the time is right :3
Vivien G chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awe poor Grey ( but either way she's special and all those who's gone through things like these hehe Kawaii! :3 Hikaru's got a crush :}
Anvelite chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Please continue!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
dude this is AMAZING!
Escape to Ouran chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Aw~ I love this story! X33 I want to know why the hell they have tattoos! XDD Yes, RT? Should pop up soon~! o Good luck~ ;D
bored411 chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
wow O.O grey has THAT many animals? anyway...great story! i really wanna see how hikaru confesses to grey. it'd be great if grey had a huge fear too! please update soon...although you did update three days ago...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »