Reviews for Digimon & Pokemon: Mon Wars
PichuFan18 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Well, that was... Intense... Oh gawd mah eyes. too much screen time again! Well... Maybe just ONE episode of pokemon wouldn't hurt, *finishes a whole season of Pokémon* okay yeah. I need sleep now. 10,000/10 :3
TheShadowDragon-00 chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
I can't believe you decided to stop writing new chapters for this story, especially leaving Gatomon in the hands of Team Rocket.
SHADOWRAJEH chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
OH MY GOSH DUDE YOUR AWESOME FORGET ABOUT EVERYCROSSOVER YOU MADE JUST COMPLETE THE

MON WARS PLZ YOUR AMAZESOME

ANT OR DARK ANT
PLZ I CANT WAIT FOR IT
PLEASEEEEEE
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
THIS WHOLE STORY IS SO MUCH WIN!
SUKI chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
I totally love your work so far. :) I could actually see this turning into a show...sadly I don't think the prducers of the two would allow that. Keep writing, I am looking forward to more.
pokedigiboy chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Holy shit he's got the power(I'm talking about balebeelzemon).
pokedigiboy chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I wonder what'll hapen next also you have bad grammar
Arcy911913 chapter 24 . 12/25/2009
One of the best stories I've ever read. It's quite a shame that you gave up in writing/finishing it.
dragon shinobi chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
i think tai and davis really needed this

all the time they fought with everything to lose, so they never could enjoy a good fight, in this match they had nothing to lose so its why they fought so much
Daiz Park chapter 24 . 10/16/2009
i just finshed reading mon wars i think its great my favourite part is when Misty cheasing Misty around with a chain saw i though it was funny but it's the best stroy i've read i think its kind cool with digimon and pokemon and my boyfriend likes pokemon and digimon but can't decide maybe this your stroy well make him decide and i'm sorry for wirteing so long
Gallant Greymon chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Are you forgetting Tai wears a blue headband underneath his goggles? Nice fic! I expect this to actually continue!
Ben10FireBlazzer chapter 24 . 4/15/2008
Me:Whoa... That's that's one tough friendship ta patch up! Hmm? What the hell? STEWIE GRIFFIN, GET OUTTA MY FRIDGE!

Stewie:Whoa.. Whoa man, chill... Or PERISH!(pulls ray gun out of his diaper)

Me:Brian, I'm gonna kick your #$%ing ass, if you don't get Stuart here outt my house, He's raiding the fridge.

Brian:Ehehe..My bad I'm-

Me:YOUR BAD? YOUR BAD? STEWIE'S EATING ALL OF MY food...that's spoiled.

Stewie:(Spits our the food, and barfs in the trash can near by.)BALLAGHH!

Stewie and Brian leave...cue 15 year-old Ben

Ben 10: Dude Join the site already! You could write that Ben 10 BenXGwen lemon you always wanted to, and you could also write a Ben 10/Spider-Man crosser too!

Me: WHAT? I can? BOO-YAH! OK I need to know how join this thing... Hi Gwen... Ranma, Don't you dare-

Ranma: Hi Gwen say..

Me: (I roll my eyes) He did!(to be continued)
Anonymous chapter 24 . 12/9/2007
Screw this GoldxWhitney relationship. I preffered JimmyxMarina (Aka Questshipping.)
Rai Science chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
awesome
kabuterimon chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
very cool crossover ! you should continue with this one! best digimon pokemon crossover ever written in the whole galaxy ! I LOVE THIS CROSSOVER !