Reviews for Welcome to the 99th Hunger Games!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
* widens eyes* Jocelyn...that's my name!
Capella-Barbie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
s/6510032/1/The_122nd_Hunger_Games

Join the 122nd Hunger Games HERE! :)
1puppyluv chapter 30 . 10/9/2010
Call me evil but I was hoping Zephyr would win. I love evil careers! I LIKE bennet though.
1puppyluv chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
I like how you jumped from tribute to tribute. It's a good idea!
1puppyluv chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
You have too many bloodbaths? You are so lucky!
Skai Breeze chapter 28 . 10/9/2010
thank you for making grays death quick... im kinda sad this story is coming to a close
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 30 . 10/9/2010
At least Bennett won... I'm ok with that... I guess. Anyway, at least it wasn't Zephyr... I would've been pissed if he won. :P Thanks for writing the story. :)
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 29 . 10/9/2010
SPARKY! :'( I'm so sad now! Not that I expected him to win but... :( *sniffles* Zephyr better not win...
JustSmile0n chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
Holy crap! Bennett won! He is the frickin victor. I've submitted a million tribute to different storys and all but 2 have died in the bloodbath and now one is a victor! You have no idea of how much I'm prancing around my living room. XD
Nicolette May Summers chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
Love it! So sad! Did he marry anyone? Oooh?
shvf13 chapter 29 . 10/8/2010
No! Violet! And no girl victor? What's up with that? Oh well your story your rules.

RIP Violet...
Nicolette May Summers chapter 29 . 10/8/2010
WHAT? NO GIRL? AWW! NO GIRL VICTOR? Sigh. I was counting on Ruby, too. Darnit. Ah well.
Skai Breeze chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
im so sorry for all the characters that died, and im happy im still here.

Ruth Connors

Caelan Brown

CJ Jellon

RIP
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
I'm not sure whether do do a happy dance b/c Libby and Sparky are alive... or cry b/c of everyone else that's dead. :( It's really sad. But it was also really short, to a point. Not bad. No dragged out deaths. That was nice b/c dragged out deaths are either pathetic or sad in most cases... not implying anything! Haha, I'm so paraniod... Anyway, update ASAP plz~

Cali
JustSmile0n chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
Haha Bennett is still alive though for how long I have no idea. I'm not sure if I want him in an alliance or not, I wish CJ was alive I liked her.