Reviews for Adventures in Snape
followedmyheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I sang "Harry Freakin' Potter" in my head x) I follow all the drawings of Lily, Snape, and the children on tumblr so it's absolutely awesome to read this story! I'm also a Doctor Who nerd . It always makes me laugh whenever Mary is referenced, since I rp her and she's not dating James haha. BUT IF SHE WAS IT'D BE AWESOME. I now ship them xD Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more!
josepharthur chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I love Rose Snape and look forward to reading chapter three :)
josepharthur chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
In my head canon, Snape is a fabulously loving and exceptional father, though strict and on the surface, seemingly indifferent. I think we sort of think the same on that matter, because I remember thinking as I read this how awesome I found your version of Snape as a dad to be. You really captured my imagination. You're also a very talented writer. Chapter one was good! And as odd as this may sound, I loved the part when Snape smacked his son upside the head. I can totally see him doing that, though, at the same time, and as you said in your story, be the one to read them bedtime stories (with voices!) too.
Pooky The Kid chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love most stories that have Severus/Lily with kids. Already looking forward to an update for this story.
IsOkayGood chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Haha, this is wonderful.

By the way, love all the Doctor Who and Starkid references.

Can't wait for more.
bunny109 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
l love this story and rose snape friend with harry?