Reviews for Seeing Through the Ghost: a Huge fic
daltonfics chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey! I really love this story and I am so sad to see it unfinished. Im not sure what youre planning to do with it, but if you dont plan to finish it, may I finish it for you?
Kimberly-A chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm sad to see that this fic is abandoned, because I would love to get some resolution to the Will/Ian relationship, and I think you made a good start. I'm not sure I would have listed "Humor" as one of the story's genres, though! It seems much more like "Angst." But thank you for writing the two chapters that are here ... I really enjoyed reading them!
angel007sherm chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I think this is a good story, the third person writing needs to be more fluid so that it's not as choppy and can flow easily from thoughts to actions. But overall great concept. I hope you update this soon.
PartTimeVampire chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Are you gonna update soon?
PeaceLoveFreedom chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
yay! thank you so much for making a huge story. I've waited for one of these for so long! I really like how this story is going! Please update soon definatley favoriting! D
BraveTheElements chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Very nice so far, it's cool to see a Huge section here on FF. I may switch over...
peaceluvtruth22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love the show and i was always looking for a Huge section on here! Great story. we all wanna see some will and ian action. :] please continue writing!
Reader One chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I saw this on accident and then went to go watch the show. However, I pulled a stupid move and didn't bookmark it. I spent an hour trying to find this because I really wanted to read it, and hey, totally worth it! Good job!