Reviews for The Starvelympics: A Hunger Games Crackfic
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2018
Chase Crawford. My Nate Archibald
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Not to mention, their Stylist's are pyromaniacs.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
hey, i know its been a long time but im really curious about the ending, please update. ur one of the few ppl that can write parodies well :D
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 24 . 2/25/2017
the amount of times i've reread this is uncountable and i really wish i could go through and tell you every single one of my favorite lines but i swear there would be too many

you stopped writing this like four years ago but it's still fucking gold and i love it, hope you're still writing wherever you are because you have a gift!
mylifeisfandom chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
This is amazing. Seriously. Fucking awesome. Why isn't most writing this good?
TooApatheticToCare chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
Beautiful, a true modern piece of art! I love it
thatHetShit chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
So this fic hasn't been updated in three and a half years... But, man, I gotta say this fic is absolutely mental and I fucking love it.
43AcconutKiller chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I've nearly cried laughing, reading this story. And this chapter. It's priceless. Priceless I say.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
THIS SHIT WAS TOO FUCKING GOOD SO SAD TO SEE IT END BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY CHAPTERS WHEN KATNISS WAS GHETTO AS SHIT I WAS WEAK
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
i was disappointed to see that katniss had become much less ghetto in later chapters following chapter 20 but before 20 this is the best story ive ever read in my life including actual books.
Manaliac chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
Hahaha this story is hilarious! I read some chapters in office and I nearly lost it many times! Please update soon because something like this can not stay in Hiatus!
mushroomingink chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I'd begun this a long while back and remember it being freakin hilarious, but I don't remember completing it so maybe it was before all the chapters were updated. I suddenly remembered this fic and decided to read it again and it's as delightfully snarky and hilarious as I remembered. Going to read it all in one go now, just paused to voice my appreciation and favourite the piece. Great work! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
OkAy
Togekiss the keyblade wielder chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
You better fucking update this god damn fanfic
Anla'shok chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
This is awesome. You didn't fall into the trap of making the characters too unpleasant. It's a damn fine parody, with Katniss who may yet be a believable victor this time, and I cling to the hope you'll update it.