Reviews for The Starvelympics: A Hunger Games Crackfic
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Pleas write more this makes my day just reading iit!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
THIS IS SO FUNNY! I'm not allowed to read it at night any more cuz I woke my little brother up with my laughter!
trollmouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this is shit. seriously not a word of it funny. your storytelling is adept but your substance is lacking. you need to focus more on the setting and build up emotions in the reader. drugs and violence would help.
R.Tuesday chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I'm loving this, keep it up! :D
NoStrangerWouldItBe chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
If loving this story is wrong, I don't want to be right. This is my new guilty pleasure. I love your brand of irreverant parody. Great crackfic.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
OMG I love this fic so much. Like, for real haha. I think you're doing an awesome job with this. It's so funny! Keep up the lovely work! :D
MadeOfStars chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Best line this chapter: "Ugh, fuck you," I mean to snap, but it comes out in a sleepy drawl. I yawn, "Fuck you in the morning. I mean, see you. I mean…" Too funny. Now that I have finished it all, I have to wait like everyone else... Please update soon!
MadeOfStars chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Oh, gawd, Katniss is actually having a nice feeling. What is the world coming to? Actually, it is nice to see a little character development. Loved this line too: "This hotel puts that one to shame, kicks it while it's down, then spits on it and calls it a bitch."
MadeOfStars chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Loved her wondering about Peeta, his strategy, his... orientation, the leather pants (sigh), and her realizing that Effie is 10% batshit crazy bitch. Hilarious!
MadeOfStars chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This is the kind of thing you just want to say out loud: "I am ablaze, I am a sparkling beacon of hope for anyone who gazes upon me. Have you ever reminded yourself of one of the Kardashians? I did. Just then."
MadeOfStars chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Fave lines: In this moment, Cinna is my tall, dark, gay Jesus. I have found salvation.

You are really doing a great job with these versions of the characters. Can't wait to se where you take it all.
MadeOfStars chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
My fave lines from this chapter: I am filled with the overwhelming urge to be that little girl. Or eat her. Her curls probably taste like love and chocolate and hope.
MadeOfStars chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
yep, this is turning into a guilty pleasure for me. It's just so wrong that it's right. Loved this line in particular: I give her a curry-covered middle finger, because it's rude to cuss a person out with your mouth full. Also loved Katniss worrying that Peeta has a strategy already. Great job!
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I gotta be honest, I really like the HG series and almost don't like this version, *but I can't stop reading*. This Katniss is pretty unlikeable and this version bastardized the world that I really enjoyed, but it can be so f-ing funny. "... living the life of luxery as the poster child for PTSD" and "I've got spunk, says the town drunk". Excellent lines!
dismembered constellations chapter 13 . 7/2/2011