Reviews for The Starvelympics: A Hunger Games Crackfic
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I'm crying in laughter.
Good job, sweetheart.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
hahaah but don't curse as much
scarlettharlot chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
please finish this story now, thanks.
nightfuries chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Whew, just finished the entire thing. Please, please write more soon! I've never been so entertained in my life :D The only downside is now I'll never be able to read the Hunger Games and take it seriously ever again, but ah well

Good luck with your writing and update soon!
nightfuries chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I've just realised I never knew the true meaning of a hilarious, epic parody. Now, after reading this, I finally do :D
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my god where has this fic been all my life! So fucking hilarious! Genius!
Mandriel chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Mwahaha! I've waited ages for the next chapter, but this was so worth the wait!
panem chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
This has been hilarious. I have actually laughed out loud. Not that shitty inner chuckle to myself that generally goes along with LOL, I mean like really laughing.

Not going to lie, I can't wait until she finds him camouflaged.
a kiss of winter chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I actually do remember Lafawnduh now. She was this three-hundred-pound middle-schooler from District 5 with syphilis and like three unclaimed babies. She had maybe ten guys on the show and flipped out when the DNA revealed that none of them were the father. She bit a security guard and smashed a chair over Jerry's head. Maybe she's an Avox now, too.

wat, i don't even... O.o
a kiss of winter chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Effie Trinket may be 90% peroxide, but I'm starting to think that - beneath that curly wig - Effie Trinket is 10% batshit crazy bitch.
_

We all knew that, Katniss, we all knew that.
a kiss of winter chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
In this moment, Cinna is my tall, dark, gay Jesus.

... Why do I find this so funny?! XDDDD
a kiss of winter chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Haymitch Abernathy screams like a bitch with a positive pregnancy test.
_

That is my new favorite quote. xD
a kiss of winter chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Whoa there, bitch. I want to cuss her out for the second time tonight, but I settle for rolling my eyes as Haymitch staggers in. "Is there a KFC on this train?" he slurs. "I think I need chicken," he continues before vomiting all over the carpet and collapsing into the puddle.

I almost feel bad for the guy. I mean, we all need chicken sometimes. Effie just doesn't understand.
_

You are a frickin' genius for writing this. I love you. xD I'm not even done reading what you have so far, but it's faved.
fnur chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
I'm pretty sure I love this fic more than the actual books.
geekgrrrl chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
I nearly fainted when I got the alert for this. I had thought you abandoned it, but it's so good to see you back. Hope to see another update soon! You RAWK so hard.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »