Reviews for Here's to the Losers
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 5 . 3/9
This definitely is very unique. I love it. I think not competing is very much inHarry's character and of course he would still get points for it. The way he dealt with Voldemort/Pettigrewwas unexpected, but that just makes it better. I especially liked that it turned Harry into a phoenix-speaker :D Really, I wnt to know more about their future adventures, because no way would Luna and a phoneix!Harry have a regular, quiet life!
Monster King chapter 5 . 2/6
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
This was awesome
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
It seems rather odd that Harry suddenly became interested in the Cup after giving that speech to the sphinx. It would be more accurate if he walked out without it, like a boss, and everyone still knowing he won despite not wanting or taking the Cup.

Just a thought... but the canon is canon when authors decide to stick with it.

Also, makes me think Fake Moody cast a compulsion charm on the cup to make Harry have this sudden 180-degree change in personality and decision.

The only thing you did really change, which I'm grateful to, is sparing a life - Cedric.

I'm also glad Harry helped Fleur. JKR wrote that instance knowing Fleur wouldn't actually be eaten/killed and inflicted that perspective on Harry when in actuality he should be freaking out and tryna save her instead of watching helplessly.

Just saying... and great writing so far :)
sumthinblu chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
What a fun read!
comodo50 chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
For a moment there I felt like Harry would be possesed by the shade of Voldie in his scar :0
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
BreetanyaViolet's "Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament" is another of the attempts at "un"participating. It's very short (under 1,100 words) and definitely worth a giggle, as is kb0's "Harry Potter: Unchampion." 's "Harry Potter and His Veela Mate" offers us a different option for the fourth champion. It's longer and a bit racier but definitely a hoot. (I think I must have written a similar post on one of these other stories. This post seems very "deja-vu-ish.")
Sandra chapter 5 . 5/21/2017
Just found and read HERE'S TO THE LOSERS. I love to find completed works! You did well the story is interesting and well written. I like the way you found new avenues in a storyline that's been rewritten so many times. Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your vision with us. By the way I second Driftwood's CHAMPION'S CHAMPION. Whatever you do don't drink anything while reading.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
this fic is a lot of fun :) i especially like harry jumping into the cauldron himself.
GBTtown chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Very, very good story done in five chapters.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
Good beginning but crappy ending. Only one crappy chapter left!
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
Great fic!
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
this is goood
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
Love It.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Erm, if Skeeter had actually been there she'd have seen Black, which is a much bigger concern than the prank.

I get the premise of the story, but it would have been much more amusing if he'd had no intention of competing and then somehow accidentally subdued the dragon. I don't buy that they would rate him that well when he didn't accomplish the task.