Reviews for Here's to the Losers
comodo50 chapter 4 . 7/13
For a moment there I felt like Harry would be possesed by the shade of Voldie in his scar :0
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/30
BreetanyaViolet's "Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament" is another of the attempts at "un"participating. It's very short (under 1,100 words) and definitely worth a giggle, as is kb0's "Harry Potter: Unchampion." 's "Harry Potter and His Veela Mate" offers us a different option for the fourth champion. It's longer and a bit racier but definitely a hoot. (I think I must have written a similar post on one of these other stories. This post seems very "deja-vu-ish.")
Sandra chapter 5 . 5/21
Just found and read HERE'S TO THE LOSERS. I love to find completed works! You did well the story is interesting and well written. I like the way you found new avenues in a storyline that's been rewritten so many times. Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your vision with us. By the way I second Driftwood's CHAMPION'S CHAMPION. Whatever you do don't drink anything while reading.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 5/15
this fic is a lot of fun :) i especially like harry jumping into the cauldron himself.
GBTtown chapter 5 . 5/12
Very, very good story done in five chapters.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/27
Good beginning but crappy ending. Only one crappy chapter left!
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 3/14
Great fic!
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 1/30
this is goood
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 5 . 1/8
Love It.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Erm, if Skeeter had actually been there she'd have seen Black, which is a much bigger concern than the prank.

I get the premise of the story, but it would have been much more amusing if he'd had no intention of competing and then somehow accidentally subdued the dragon. I don't buy that they would rate him that well when he didn't accomplish the task.
Heksy chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I loved this story. Very entertaining.
Perhaps you can do a side-story about how Harry 'evolves' so to speak into this phoenix type being?
By the way:
Noticing your remarks about people telling you about other anti-hero Harry stories out there,
I want you to put it in perspective.
Have you any idea how many betrayal fics, Snarry/Drarry/Harmony etc fics there are? No?
Neither do we ;)
So in the grand scheme of things...what's one more anti-hero fic hm?
Keep at it, you have a flair for this type of writing.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
There is another where Harry refuses & Snape looses his magic. Sorry, I do not remember the title or author now.

JimS
Blufox03 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Amazing!

Blu
Niknakkitkat chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
this is awesome and harry doing the ritual instead is truly inspired like whoa man just this whole fic i love harry refusing to do the tournament and still somehow winning
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Well that was perfect Cedric is alive Harry can soon turn into a phioxex and Luna is Harry's lover and with black as a teacher snape is doomed yay