Reviews for Here's to the Losers
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 7/8
Great story! I love it! I like the idea that Harry jumped in to the cauldron using the ritual that was for the dark Lord for himself. That is something I have never seen before in any of the other Harry Potter fanfiction.
Izaleana chapter 5 . 6/20
This was awesome.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 6/4
Awesome!~~~
Last Harper chapter 5 . 5/23
Is there a follow-up story? I liked this as a start.
Ackamarackus chapter 5 . 5/5
Lol. didn't see harry becoming a phoenix. rAndOm, not so random, PloT TwiST.
Ackamarackus chapter 4 . 5/5
lol. go harry
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/5
It's been ages since I read it, but I think BreetanyaViolet's "Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament" is another (VERY SHORT) story in which Harry does the absolute minimum required to satisfy the contract and stay alive.

I'm always stunned that the Twins don't help Harry by giving him Wheezes that could at least entertain the crowd and advertise their stuff while he's killing time. They really dropped the ball there.
clover cat Klee chapter 5 . 3/9
This definitely is very unique. I love it. I think not competing is very much inHarry's character and of course he would still get points for it. The way he dealt with Voldemort/Pettigrewwas unexpected, but that just makes it better. I especially liked that it turned Harry into a phoenix-speaker :D Really, I wnt to know more about their future adventures, because no way would Luna and a phoneix!Harry have a regular, quiet life!
Monster King chapter 5 . 2/6
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
This was awesome
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
It seems rather odd that Harry suddenly became interested in the Cup after giving that speech to the sphinx. It would be more accurate if he walked out without it, like a boss, and everyone still knowing he won despite not wanting or taking the Cup.

Just a thought... but the canon is canon when authors decide to stick with it.

Also, makes me think Fake Moody cast a compulsion charm on the cup to make Harry have this sudden 180-degree change in personality and decision.

The only thing you did really change, which I'm grateful to, is sparing a life - Cedric.

I'm also glad Harry helped Fleur. JKR wrote that instance knowing Fleur wouldn't actually be eaten/killed and inflicted that perspective on Harry when in actuality he should be freaking out and tryna save her instead of watching helplessly.

Just saying... and great writing so far :)
sumthinblu chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
What a fun read!
comodo50 chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
For a moment there I felt like Harry would be possesed by the shade of Voldie in his scar :0
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
BreetanyaViolet's "Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament" is another of the attempts at "un"participating. It's very short (under 1,100 words) and definitely worth a giggle, as is kb0's "Harry Potter: Unchampion." 's "Harry Potter and His Veela Mate" offers us a different option for the fourth champion. It's longer and a bit racier but definitely a hoot. (I think I must have written a similar post on one of these other stories. This post seems very "deja-vu-ish.")
Sandra chapter 5 . 5/21/2017
Just found and read HERE'S TO THE LOSERS. I love to find completed works! You did well the story is interesting and well written. I like the way you found new avenues in a storyline that's been rewritten so many times. Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your vision with us. By the way I second Driftwood's CHAMPION'S CHAMPION. Whatever you do don't drink anything while reading.