Reviews for The More Things Change
Shingekyo chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this, they're both so in character,
Dutchgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Ahh, the candy cane move was really magnificent. Love this one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
"I don't take well to bribery, ya hear me?#-#" XD love this. and all Joker x Alice
divina126 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very amusing story, thanks for writing it. My favorite line was "...touched in the head, maybe."
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I was just re-reading this. Lol at Black joker's candy cane.I love the dialogue here, and this short piece flows so nicely. This fanfic has me speculating how long their game drags on. White joker and his gentlemanly exterior...that sneak. Lol. Thanks for the fic!
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
''imperceptibly'' is my new favorite word.
ExAxL chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
love it absolutely love it
StFlora chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
super cute! I think you captured the characters really well and it was fun to read! 8D
StFlora chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
partybat chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I remember reading this on your LJ quite a while back...and I loved it so much I bookmarked it and go back to it every once in a while. I love your subtle writing style, leaving things up to the imagination of the reader. You also have a good sense of grammar and spelling, which makes reading just that much more enjoyable. I can't wait to read more of your future fics 0v0
Seraphic Melody chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Aw, this was really cute! I loved it! Black Joker made me chuckle. He he

But this was very nicely written and I liked the concept of it. Nicely done!
Silver Star Tea chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*SQUEALGASM* (q) MOAR JOKER YAY! I love it! It's so cute and Black Joker stuttering like that is a picture worthy moment x)! it sorta confused me though cuz I didn't see and quote marks so I was like what ?-? BUT IT WAS PERFECT (。q。)