Reviews for Torn between the two
Dontcallmemaxi chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
I love this, it was amazing
MarissaRide chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Pleeeeeaaaaasse don't take this story off i will give you a million dollars pleaaaasse don't i will be your friend for eveeeeeeer!
THE RANDOM MULTI FANDOM chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ShushDarling chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Nononononononononononono! PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS OFF! I really enjoyed reading this, please, I might even re-read it cause it's so awesome! This is one of the few fanfics I thoroughly enjoyed! If you take it off I'll probably go into a coma or something. ;w;
The Amazing Blue Lightning chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I love this story!, and I also LOOOVE this chapter!
XD ;D
The Doctor chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
AWESOMNESS! My name is Francesca when I was reading that I was all like whoa I'm Famg's mom... Aco Taco
Criss JJ Ride chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
It is one of the top 20 fanfiction books for Maximum Ride
LOVE IT!
Techy
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
cool
Jenni chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
I've been reading your story chapter-chapter until getting to the end... It was simply amazing to say the least and honestly the fact that you realized your mistake just proves that you didn't mean anything by it so don't sweat it! Crap happens sometimes but as long as we realize it sooner rather than later it's fine. You're still a good writer though, so keep it up! :)
daniel chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Don't worry,remember great minds think and nice writing style. :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Awww! So cute!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Oh my fridging bob! No! Ack! Epicness!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
NOOOO00000ooooo! Fridging stupid Fang! How could you? HOW? He fridging loves Max! Ack! Mother fridging tucker mucker! GAHHHH!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
NOOOO! They're gonna ruin Max and Fang's secret relationship! GAHHHH!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Gahhhh! I think something bad's gonna happen!