Reviews for A Walk in the Park
ncismka233 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I really like how you worded this, I loved the part about Dr. Phil!
qqJuly chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Bitter, sweet, Tony just carried too much to move on. And as to the mask hope it will be the hope to be cracked someday. Nice touching story!
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This is a great story.
Bekka Cooper chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Lidil chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
...Do not collect $200...

Nice touch.
JackiLeigh chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
LOVED that Tony knew Gibbs was following him. Great insight into Tony's character. Glad Gibbs always has Tony's six.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
There was an irony in the way that Tony managed to smile, yet look utterly unhappy at the same time. Its in his eyes. And any other facial expression. But its gone before you know it.

Gibbs knew what was wrong with Tony. But Tony didn't want to admit or realize what was. I bet the same thing happened to him. But Tony was found. I am glad Gibbs was there to help Tony see what he couldnt himself. He needs Gibbs to help him along. i have a feeling Gibb sis the only one her will let in and help him.
lilawonder chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Writing For The Wall chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I am now totally caught up on all your fanfics! Also, this Carrie character, I don't know about! Love you and I'll tell Carrie 'bout being in a fic.
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I loved it! XD
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I can't see why! O.O This story is fantastic (I love Tony! XD) and it just proves you write really, really well! :D I can't wait to read more!
esprit en deuil chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I loved the fic :)
reloader chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
outstanding structure and insight to the character - a true writing talent!
reloader chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
great writing once again!
Net Sparrow chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Again a very good story, excellent characterization. And thanks to the second part a little hopeful.